Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Remy, Armin, And Markus Schulz at Spin Review + Pics

tigerclaw

Wassup guys, Let me just say that I had a great time last night, I may not the most active person around the block, But it was great hearing lots of great music, There was a great vibe in the club, Everyone was showing there love to Markus Schulz when he came on, It was nice meeting some of you guys there, The only drawback was that, The place was hot, Anyways, Here are my photos below, Enjoy. :)

1479200DSC00001.JPG

1479202DSC00002.JPG

1479203DSC00003.JPG

1479211DSC00004.JPG

1479212DSC00005.JPG

DAMN.......THAT FUCKING PLACE LOOKS VERY FUCKING HOT.....I DONT KNOW IF I WANT TO GO THERE TONIGHT .....SUCK ASS! :mad:

Hi!

No you don't want to go there! There is supposedly only one ac, and it was a freakin SAUNA in there. Doug and I were sitting all night, and we were sweating like we had just worked out for an hour!!

So be careful!!!

Say hi to val for me!!!

remy's set was off the chizzain! and as much as i dislike trance, i have to admit that armin tore it up! markus opened his set with some serious mozarella, but quickly got back on track... ac and unfriendly staff were the only downsides... the bouncer in the vip gets a big 'stfu noob' from me... on a more more positive note, i got wasted and spent 14 hours in a coma because of a terrorist-looking dude in a mickey mouse shirt who said i couldn't outdrink him...

:bounce: