Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So, is Nocturnal open ?

luo072s

:lol3:

i've never been to space 34 until last friday. the only reason i ended up there was because i was chillin with hybrid and a bunch of friends who wanted to go....i didn't have to pay for cover and i didn't have to wait in line...so i thought i'd give it a chance because i was having fun with my group and the night was still young...sorta....lol..........i'm glad i waited this long to go because i really wasn't that impressed...i could name a number of reasons why but they were mentioned before and it would just seem redundant and that's for another thread.......i won't say i'd never go back but it would be a VERY long time before i do.....

More like setting the story straight. Now if you loathe space so much why did I see you holding court at Spin for the Little Mountain Party? Every dollar you spent there went into LP's pocket. I don't know, I don't like a club, I don't go, but that is just me.

As for the board I hate so much? Gee, funny...I've been posting images in the gallery for the past month. Didn't you get the press release? We're all one big happy family now. So sit down and shut up because I'm back!

you havent seen me @ space......you still love to kiss space's ass.

I said Spin, not Space. Spin. Spin. S-p-i-n. Bald dude near the bathroom on his phone. I was gonna say hello but you looked busy.

I'm not kissing Space's ass either. The thread was about Nocturnal if I'm not mistaken, and if you knew the real deal, you'd know what I'm saying is true.

We actually passed fire inspection......all the life safety systems are fully operational and have been for some time. In the end it came down to a couple of issues: we didn't get the fucking place finished and we didn't get the place fucking finished. Honest answer...We had not properly sealed the roof or completed the work in the second floor bathrooms. It was close and they were willing to allow us some slack but not that much.

BUT....it really is the best sound I have ever heard...both main room and rooftop. The lighting systems are simply sick. The place is beautiful. We'll be open in a couple of weeks and I really hope you all love it.

In the end it came down to a couple of issues: we didn't get the fucking place finished and we didn't get the place fucking finished.

Duh...where are we supposed to fuck then? Get the fucking place ready and stop fucking around on the messageboards...this is an ultimatum!

:spin:

We actually passed fire inspection......all the life safety systems are fully operational and have been for some time. In the end it came down to a couple of issues: we didn't get the fucking place finished and we didn't get the place fucking finished. Honest answer...We had not properly sealed the roof or completed the work in the second floor bathrooms. It was close and they were willing to allow us some slack but not that much.

BUT....it really is the best sound I have ever heard...both main room and rooftop. The lighting systems are simply sick. The place is beautiful. We'll be open in a couple of weeks and I really hope you all love it.

I say u guys wait through the summer!!!!!!! wait till Octobor, and open up with a wicked holloween bash!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

but i know that the anticipation is killing every1 allready.....place is very nice, and i wish u guys the very best!!!!!!!!!!:aright:

thanks for answering! looking forward to seeing all your hard work pay off!

much love, TW