Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So, is Nocturnal open ?

luo072s

yeah .. you got str8 up jacked !! :gang:

what da fuck is going on w/ this club...they made so much publicity and they are changing venues at last minute and shit..besides the music we are got tickets to enjoy the actual club :splat:

"i herd that the club is ready to go its just that they keep on failing the fire inspection......"

Hrmm, I wonder whos behind that..**COUGHspaceCOUGH**.. ahem... excuse me.

You are so off it isn't funny. Ask your buddy what the real story is.

i herd that the club is ready to go its just that they keep on failing the fire inspection...... :hug:

it has nothing to do with that in the least....if dade want's to post why i'll let him do it. it's unfortunate that the club could not open for conference....but shit happens.

it has nothing to do with that in the least....if dade want's to post why i'll let him do it. it's unfortunate that the club could not open for conference....but shit happens.

dont kill the messenger.....this is what i herd and my source is never wrong, if this is his first, ill let it pass, cause he's always been on point...

wow.....how weird......your space ass kissing made you post in this board you hate so much.....

More like setting the story straight. Now if you loathe space so much why did I see you holding court at Spin for the Little Mountain Party? Every dollar you spent there went into LP's pocket. I don't know, I don't like a club, I don't go, but that is just me.

As for the board I hate so much? Gee, funny...I've been posting images in the gallery for the past month. Didn't you get the press release? We're all one big happy family now. So sit down and shut up because I'm back!