Clubplanet Nightlife Community

stomach flu going around...

Ugh....I caught this horrible stomach flu that's going around...I couldn't stop throwing up for 2 days straight, every single bone in my body ached, I couldn't even lift up my remote control, I had a splitting headache, and I was sooo tired but I couldnt sleep bc I was too queasy....it's going around all over my neighborhood...I had to call in sick from work for three days...I think I caught it from some stupid person at work who was totally sick but insisted on coming in anyways...dude, if you're sick, stay home so everyone else doesn't catch what you have! Be careful about catching this flu...I haven't been this sick in a reallyyy long time, its terrible

• 2 weeks later...

lol @sneeze off

my man got a touch of it yesterday....but he seems to be doing a little better today....:bounce:

i'm with you on the hand washing clubbingirl....i keep a bottle of anti-bacterial gel in my car and my desk at work also...it's very handy for when you're on the go!!

feel better intox......:isok:

lol @sneeze off

my man got a touch of it yesterday....but he seems to be doing a little better today....:bounce:

i'm with you on the hand washing clubbingirl....i keep a bottle of anti-bacterial gel in my car and my desk at work also...it's very handy for when you're on the go!!

feel better intox......:isok:

I always take around this anti-bacterial thing also. I think its called purell or something like that. Its really cool becuz its not water or soap