Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mother fucker

Just ripped my fuckin leather jacket on a fuckin fence that was fucking sticking out, i could kill a mother fucker right now :mad: I have a need to destroy things right now, this shit can't just happen to me, share your fucked up days so I can feel better, I'd apprecaite it right now

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just ripped my fuckin leather jacket on a fuckin fence that was fucking sticking out, i could kill a mother fucker right now :mad: I have a need to destroy things right now, this shit can't just happen to me, share your fucked up days so I can feel better, I'd apprecaite it right now

Sorry....thats all I can say

I beg your pardon? Did you say fence? :D

that sucks arse...if it makes you feel any better, i just started a new job then caught the flu like three days after i started so i had to call in sick for 2 days during my first week...i went back to work after the weekend feeling kinda better, and the next day, I freaking get a relapse, probably from some gross person on the train who doesnt have the manners to cover their mouths when they cough or sneeze...plus, i just ordered like $200 worth of stuff and i checked the status of my order, and it was sent out three weeks ago, but I still haven't gotten it and its not at the post office, so Im prolly going to be billed for it..yay..lol hope I made you feel better

that sucks arse...if it makes you feel any better, i just started a new job then caught the flu like three days after i started so i had to call in sick for 2 days during my first week...i went back to work after the weekend feeling kinda better, and the next day, I freaking get a relapse, probably from some gross person on the train who doesnt have the manners to cover their mouths when they cough or sneeze...plus, i just ordered like $200 worth of stuff and i checked the status of my order, and it was sent out three weeks ago, but I still haven't gotten it and its not at the post office, so Im prolly going to be billed for it..yay..lol hope I made you feel better

It did kinda, thanx :hat:

:nopity: :nopity: :nopity: