Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tracks of WMC

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had to be Erick Morillo's edit of Pump Up The Jam

and also-- Sound of the Drum was pretty big down there. Couldnt believe the crowd reactions when this jam came on. And not just the local ny/nj folks, but peeps from everywhere eatin that track up.

Totally agree, love this one. Was at Space and Morillo dropped it in the mainroom and on the terrace... Both time the crowd went wild.

A full track ID would be great...

geez thats it? i was expecting a more comprehensive track selection at WMC...

i wonder what sander, satoshi and hernan were rocking.

would like to hear fanciulli's selection as well

you know,, on all the sites I talk/post on I'm getting the same responce,, Im baffled. I did hear something about Roman Flugel 'gets nocht' steve angello mix.. figured choptrop would report in by now?

yea man seriously. was that the ONLY track that was played? oh well whatever, at least record shopping wont be boring now. I noticed that record shopping is the WORST right before WMC. Nothing good out really...u find some good bombs here and there but now is when the juicy shit comes out :D

you know,, on all the sites I talk/post on I'm getting the same responce,, Im baffled. I did hear something about Roman Flugel 'gets nocht' steve angello mix.. figured choptrop would report in by now?

steve angello's set on the terrace was the best set that i saw.. havent heard that song yet though...

Angello was on point...But I gotta give it up to Mr. Morillo, he put on one hell of a show.... The pump up the jam track was being pumped by everyone so I would have to say that it was indeed the song of the conference. I needed 2 more weeks to even get half of it in...I was really over-whelmed..But all in all, it was a great fuckin time!!!!! :bounce::bounce:

Highlight of the week, my plane home stuck on the tarmack for 3 hours.....I hate flying.....

Oh, was dissapointed with the Radio 1 party....that is all...For now!!!!

yea man seriously. was that the ONLY track that was played? oh well whatever, at least record shopping wont be boring now. I noticed that record shopping is the WORST right before WMC. Nothing good out really...u find some good bombs here and there but now is when the juicy shit comes out :D

You think I should go tomorrow or give it a week? :)

That mix of pump up the jam is quite hot..lawler and sander K also rocked it out at their parties. I still prefer Astroglyde - The Jam still over any other mixes. :rock: As for tracks of WMC, there were several goodies. Trattner - bang I was feelin. AS well as Gehts Noch. Airmale - ride the rhythm, and oh yeh, Somebody fucked my washing machine!!!!

morillo on the terrace was def my highlight... he let some girl spin for a lil bit that was sick

He did??? Thats awesome, i guess i must have missed that. What time was that around, i left at like 930 or so. Morillo on the terrace was def one of my highlights for the trip.