Clubplanet Nightlife Community

James Zabiela, Sasha and Lee Burridge @ Pine Tree Dr.

fat0ny

Surprised no ones talking about this one. Only thing I went to this year, but well made up for missing all of conference.

Passed by nikki beach at about 7, the place was D'd up. line was 4000 miles long. Got a TM with the address and decided to head out over there.

got there about 8 or so, they were still setting up. There was pleanty of warm bud light to compliment the overly humid as shit outside. Even though the sound was off there were pleanty of people milling about the house just hanging out. There was a big ass Brito peice in the entrance it was a nice little mansion. The place looked like no one ever really lived there, but looked like it had seen its share of parties. Sasha started playing if I recall correctly. He didnt spend a lot of time on the decks, it was mostly JZ and lee. EVERYONE was having a good time. The sound system was tight more than enough for the room. it thumped nicely and didnt leave you feeling like your ears were bleeding. It was really nice seeing everyone again. All the old faces showed up excited about the little reunion.

well, It was a good party... just b/c it was hot doesnt make it any less of a better party? :)

I do agree that the beer should have been cold tho.. If not, just setup some kind of cash bar or something! but anything than what they had would have been good.

well, It was a good party... just b/c it was hot doesnt make it any less of a better party? :)

I do agree that the beer should have been cold tho.. If not, just setup some kind of cash bar or something! but anything than what they had would have been good.

they figured "the house is nice, who cares if the beer is cold" :spin:

Yeah.... it was hot as fuck... but so was the music.

and I wasnt in a drinking mood anyways .... so I had a great fucking time!!!

Good to see the peeps, and a buch of people I havent seen in too long!

and JZ was out of this fucking world!!

When they were tag teaming, it was always JZ who pulled out the funkiest, nastiest shit that made me look who was on the decks and ask "what fucking track is that!?"

And next time, I am in that fucking pool, what a phat ass crib!!!

:bounce: :bounce: "somethin new for a change, bringin somethin to the game!"

great pad...hot women...man..what a fucking unforgettable night!!!

great to see spector...keep up the good work man! :pint:

I remember you TMing me, but maybe I had plans the next day?? I had to get my FreQ awn.. :biggrin: