Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any hot sobe sex stories?

Guest gabo

South Beach is overrated... It was all about my crib in Coral Gables, Miami & the backyard pool area. :)
Agreed with you on South Beach being overrated........................but you want to know what part of town has one of the most beautiful skylines and no one ever talks about it???

DOWNTOWN, I swear I noticed it Saturday night as I stood at the Amphitheater in Bayfront park...........as I looked up at the buildings around me it looked beautiful, and another great angle to look at it from is as you're going to South Beach on the 395 tha whole part of the Bridge lit up and the cruise ships and that little area where Bayside & Hard Rock is that whole little area just shines with Beauty!!!

So yeah South Beach is overrated!!!!

Guest gabo
I wasn't saying i was!

there were mad hookers on the corner...and that kitty woulda fit right in! Anyways, i told she got more action that i did last week, with people humping her and shit. Lucky bitch.

yea, that girl is a hewa alright. lets hook her up with Mike.

post em if you got em.

yeah i was drinking the sobe cranberry pomegranate and i started feeling randy and i swear the gecko on the bottle started looking hot, so i just shoved the whole bottle up my ass... how hot is that sobe story?

hot story man

and how is ur ass now??

:)

yeah i was drinking the sobe cranberry pomegranate and i started feeling randy and i swear the gecko on the bottle started looking hot, so i just shoved the whole bottle up my ass... how hot is that sobe story?