Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Headphone Question...

tres-b

Im in the mkt for new headphones.

I have a good feel for the Pioneers HDJ100s. Ditto for the Stanton DJ Pro 3000s.

My question is about Sennheiser HD25s. None of my friends have them but I have had my eye on them for awhile now.

1- How is the comfort level? The earpiece looks a bit small.

2-Overall opinion of them vs. the other two mentioned above.

Thanks for the help.

i have them

they shit on EVERY OTHER PIECE OUT THERE.

quality stuff.

its really light and comfortable. clarity is beyond CLEAR. u can hear all the little details. kick drums come in THE CLEAREST out of any set ive had. easy beatmatching.

best thing tho is that they are EVERY lightweight. really good if u are doing long sets.

i used to have sony 700s, and the technics ones as well...

sonys were like a weight on my head, technics were good but i dunno they just bothered me. def. get them dude!! congrats! :clap2:

I havent heard a positive word said about the Technics.

So talk to me about comfort level. Do the small earpieces squeeze you after mixing for a few hours? Thats the great thing about the Pioneers/Stantons. Aside from decent sound, the comfort level is very high.

i had the Sennheiser but now have Pioneer and like them more becuase there is more bass so for me when i beat match i can go off the drum beat better. And highs aint bad either. The Sen's had no bass imo and covered more highs and mids, where pioneer was mid and lows. Its really what you feel comfortable using, everyone is diffrent

I'm assuming you guys are talking about thew new Technics...the Sony ripoffs. I used to own the older pair, the smaller more lightweight ones and I loved them. I have the Pioneers now and they're my favorite headphones to date. very light, teh sound is very crisp, comfortable as well. I got them price matched at Guitar Center for like $120 which isn't bad at all.

What about some good ones for casual use?? (Not for DJ'ing)

sennheiser has good earbuds out there. ive never tried them but i hear they are pretty good!

from personal use...i think sennheiser is the best headphone brand u can buy....the sound is so clear...amazing.

sony and pioneer are good no doubt....but i just like them better. my ears do the picking :D

Sony is FARRRRRRRR from fantastic, thank god for the extended warranty thing from Sony. I have gone through 5 pairs in the last year!!!!!!!!! The same thing keeps happening to not only mine but everyone else I know, the damn earpiece cheap ass little piece of plastic keeps cracking!!!!!!!!!!! I now own the technics and I really like them. Like the pressure on the ears, they don't always roll off and the sound is pretty good. I will admit the sound in the Sony's is good, but having to replace them every few months is not what I look for in a pair of headphones.

DJ Massi

www.massi.com

i have the technics and i used to have the pioneers. imo, its what you want. everybody has a different opinion on everything. your best bet is to try them all out and decide for youself. everybody i know uses different headphones. and everybody has different taste in what they want. try them all out and pick out what sutes you best