Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paul Van Dyk's Party The Best Of Wmc 2005

THERE IS ABSOLUTLY NO QUESTION PAUL VAN DYK WAS THE MAN OF THE CONFERENCE. THIS MAN SHOWED ELECTRONIC MUSIC FANS WHY HE SHOULD BE # 1. HIS SET AT SPACE WAS INCREDIBLE, PRODUCTION WISE- UNTOUCHABLE. I'M SORRY I ALSO LIKE TIESTO BUT PVD IS THE MAN, NOT ONLY DID HE PLAYED THE BEST SET IN SPACE BUT HIS SET WAS ALSO THE BEST IN THE ULTRAFEST. PAUL VAN DYK IS THE BEST! PERIOD SECOND TO NONE... :pint: EDGAR V ALSO PLAYED A GREAT SET AS WELL AS FERRY. SANDERKLIEOBERG WAS ALSO GOOD BUT ARMIN SUCKED..

THERE IS ABSOLUTLY NO QUESTION PAUL VAN DYK WAS THE MAN OF THE CONFERENCE. THIS MAN SHOWED ELECTRONIC MUSIC FANS WHY HE SHOULD BE # 1. HIS SET AT SPACE WAS INCREDIBLE, PRODUCTION WISE- UNTOUCHABLE. I'M SORRY I ALSO LIKE TIESTO BUT PVD IS THE MAN, NOT ONLY DID HE PLAYED THE BEST SET IN SPACE BUT HIS SET WAS ALSO THE BEST IN THE ULTRAFEST. PAUL VAN DYK IS THE BEST! PERIOD SECOND TO NONE... :pint: EDGAR V ALSO PLAYED A GREAT SET AS WELL AS FERRY. SANDERKLIEOBERG WAS ALSO GOOD BUT ARMIN SUCKED..

AMEN......PVD is a GOOOODDD nuff said

Wow, I think all of my friends were 100% in conjunction here, PVD was the WORST of the conference. He was all over the place, his mixes like usual were flawless, but his set stunk up the place.

There was a short stretch of like 20 minutes where I finally thought he was going somewhere and then he'd bomb again.

I first though b/c it was an extended set but I'm so glad Ferry saved the night. Ferry's first 1 hr and 10 minutes were flawless, and even in those few letdowns, he'd drop another kick ass track.

I'm sorry folks, but I was quite disappointed with PVD, and keep in mind, I don't go to these events b/c of the drugs, and b/c of something I ate, I hardly drank. I was there 100% for the music. Sander was his usual space terrace self. Too bad, i felt like shit by 8am and bounced around 9...

As for Armin, he's been a little darker in this recent US tour, he started out great, but finished too dark...

But I do have to clarify, once Ferry got to the end, he was back to his usual slightly above average self. I think I was done once he dropped No One On Earth...

Honestly, I thought PVD was just throwing down tracks, randomly... with little or no organization to them. Almost like, here's my collection.

I guess the best analogy would be to get in the back of a cab and tell him to drive... then thinking where the f are we going?

While I didn't regret going to PVD, my friends did, they said that they should've gone to the perfecto party, and then hit up Sander/Ferry...

PVD #1 ? "The man" of the conference? ahhaha...come on guys.....I can tell u didn't check out Deep Dish, Morillo at Space...and Tenaglia at Ultra.......you think Trance is #1? lol..get real people !

Doesn't bashing other people's music preference make you feel so much better about yourself? wow, must feel really really good.

It's way too easy to bash all forms of music... Obviously the genre the individual prefers makes or breaks whether the party is good or not. (example: the best party of the conference was when xhibit was at mansion on tuesday night 29th.... if you like hip-hop it was!)

How was Sander K after PVD? I have heard zero reviews. I love the everybody cd. Next year I will make a point to go see Sander.

Would have gone to Sander this year but I couldn't miss Radio One and had been at Space two nights in a row. Plus, I wanted to see Sanchez over Sander.

How was Sander K after PVD? I have heard zero reviews. I love the everybody cd. Next year I will make a point to go see Sander.

Would have gone to Sander this year but I couldn't miss Radio One and had been at Space two nights in a row. Plus, I wanted to see Sanchez over Sander.

Sander was amazing! AMAZING!...was on the terrace till 11:45am...Space was awesome...got there at 3:00am...caught the last part of PVD...then Ferry, who was fabulous...then Sander who by far was the best set of conference for me...:)