Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Memorial Day Weekend

dirtymike

Just booked my trip to Vegas from May 27th to the 31st. I'm from Boston and am looking for some clubs that play good house music. Possibly vocal tribal house. I know the music is different in Vegas but what are my best options for Fri, Sat, Sun Memorial Day weekend? Also looking for afterhours too

Sunday Ice

Monday- foundation plays some house, Emergency room off the strip for afterhours.

Tueday- Tabu, Teatro- MGM, Mix -Mandalay

Weds- RA pleasuredome all house music ( Free Guestlist)

Thursday- Tabu, Rubber

afterhours Rubber, Drais (drais closed on tueday i think) Contact darkvixen for drais and i can help with rubber.

I'm not a big house person so someone else may know of some better spots.

My fault i had the wrong month on my comp. Friday Ice, Sat Ra is hip-hip and house, Pure has house on the deck (Fri-Sat-and Tuesday) If you like lounges check out Mix @Mandalay) after hours: Rubber and Drais. Monday foundation room. they have house in one room.

Cool, I'm from Boston. I usually hit up the clubs in NYC every couple months. Crobar is my fav. Yeah, Mandalay Bay is kinda pricey but I know alot of people from the east coast usually stay there for Memorial Day weekend. I would definetly recomend staying on the strip. There's nothing like it. You can find some good packages online.

that's exactly what I paid....fuck it bro, I don't go to Vegas worrying about $$...the amound of money I spend while I'm down there, I don't mind paying for an ill hotel

4 people in a room...it's only $330/person for the week

Yeah, with the 4 its easy. Make sure u get the 2 twin beds cuz they dont do a rollaway with a kingbed room.

Tha $ definitely matters to me especially since i'll be spending so little time there. I'll prolly end up at ballys or something for the price and the location.

The 29th check in might be a problem. Do Trop if you want something cheap. And be sure to come by and say hi when ur there.

Anyone know anything about the Palms, Excalibur or Monte Carlo? They've got good lookin rates

With those choices ....

I prefer Tropicana for that price range. Monte Carlo is very nice - suprisingly nice for what you get. And the pool is small but very cool.