Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is the funniest person on the board?

Schwingie YOU FAWKIN ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the props, baby! I'm Glad I decided to check the fawkin board today!

Punky, welcome to the board. We gotta fawkin meet-up sometime. I seen your pic. Your easy on the eyes and hard on the pickle if you's catch my fawkin drift. I hang out at all the fawkin clubs, Vinyl, Twilo, you name it. You's can usually spot me out easily cause everywhere I fawkin go I carry a set of "binocs" around my neck. Those are for scopin out the C A M E L T O E. I would love to see you in a pair of boot cut lycra stretch pants that have been spinnin around in the dryer on the "high heat" cycle for about 45 minutes so's I can get an idea of what kind of P A N T I E B A C O N you's is haulin'. I'm peggin you for a "neat-and-tucked" type but I won't hold that against you (I'll probably try to hold somethin eles against you). Even though I prefer a nice beefy set of M E A T C U R T A I N Z, Luigi don't fawkin discriminate on the T A C O S A L A D S. Luigi aims to fawkin please.

Again, Schwingie, YOU FAWKIN ROCK!!!!!!!

And S P O O N Y D, if you's is readin this, YOU FAWKIN ROCK TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luigi

------------------------------

cAmElToEtAcOsAlAdMeAtCuRtAiNz

We have some funny fookers on this board, these guys who come up with the characters are great.... but just because of his relentless pursuit, even in the face of adversity, a man who pushed his cause and finally won people round...

my vote goes to Luigi too.

Oh and imposter_jackass for his may guises.

Originally posted by uknjx2:

i second that!!! luigi rocks my world!!

I don't know about boinkin like a bunny, but I sure as fawkin hell like to boink you's like a fawkin jack hammer. How's about it babe, I'll give ya's one of my world famous "Luigi-tounge-colonics".

Luigi

-----------------------------

m O o S e K n U c K l e . . .

Originally posted by luigi_scarpini:

I don't know about boinkin like a bunny, but I sure as fawkin hell like to boink you's like a fawkin jack hammer. How's about it babe, I'll give ya's one of my world famous "Luigi-tounge-colonics".

Luigi

Well, Luigi, since Not For Kids is sick of my "whining" about not getting any, maybe one of your famous tongue-colonics is what i need to shut me up!!! Let's go, baby!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

To think that Luigi almost got nixed by the powers that be! We all had faith in you Luigi. You are a tribute to your cause and a hero to say the least. You've given all of us women reason to love our MOOSEKNUCKLEMEATCURTAINSPANTIEBACONTACOSALAD...AND ESPECIALLY

C A M E L T O E!

I love you Luigi!!!!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

Oh yeah, Punky,

IMHO, most of our Italian imposters crack me up...juiceboy, njguido69, johngotti...

Oh yeah, sorry juiceboy,

juiceboy is NOT an imposter and his life is not a joke. Remeber that juiceheads have feelings too!!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

Originally posted by dirtyslapper:

p00h! p00h!! did you see what that noiseboy said??? I think it's time to kick his butt again...... do you still have the cardboard?

again?? AGAIN??

as if that cat ever showed up to the first rumble. . . . .

now quit yo shit-talkin and make me a kidney pie. . . cwm35.gif

------------------

no sleep 'til. . . SUNDAY!!!