Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For those who didn't like the WMC...

For those who didn't like the WMC you obviously don't know how to party. Yea I would've thought it sucked too if I stayed at the Days Inn and was waiting in line forever at every club I went to. You need to stay at a pimp hotel, be VIP everywhere, chill with the hottest bitches, and have a limo stocked with Cristal and Dom P. During the day you need to rent motorscooters and ride them up to Bel Harbour to buy some D&G and Prada. Then you need to chill on the beach, go waverunning, and eat dinner at Yuca. You also gota chill with Steve Nash before the Miami Heat game and get seats next to P Diddy. Listen to me and you will have fun too.

For those who didn't like the WMC you obviously don't know how to party. Yea I would've thought it sucked too if I stayed at the Days Inn and was waiting in line forever at every club I went to. You need to stay at a pimp hotel, be VIP everywhere, chill with the hottest bitches, and have a limo stocked with Cristal and Dom P. During the day you need to rent motorscooters and ride them up to Bel Harbour to buy some D&G and Prada. Then you need to chill on the beach, go waverunning, and eat dinner at Yuca. You also gota chill with Steve Nash before the Miami Heat game and get seats next to P Diddy. Listen to me and you will have fun too.

:direct: yeah we NEED to do what you tell us...LOOSER! next WMC I'll make sure I do these things :laugh:

Such a fucking guido :laugh:

word!!!

my dior shades were so massive i grew about 7 lbs of muscle around my neck.

LMAFO!!!!!!!!! :doh: Who the fuck is this guy? I think imma try all this next year so I can be a tool just like him........

FUCKEN IDIOT no other way to describe this looser!! check out the other post about him banging some hot chicks with his friend...damn some people are just really "special"

I think he's just being sarcastic guys....duh

:smile2: I don't think so..check out the Delano and Mansion posts and you'll see he's serious. dude is being real conceited just b/c he got a limo and bottle service.

I personally took taxi to and from clubs but know of people who walked, not everyone can afford table especially during the conference. I can't stand jerks and conceited guys like that, btw that shit doesn't impress girls.

Assholes like this jerk-off are the reason the scene has dwindled to this massive opportunity to try to outspend each other while listening to great music. How about you try to outspend yourself somewhere else and not ruin it for the others who came to just dance and sweat their ass off..

dude, I was staying at Days Inn and it wasn't bad at all so fukk off.

I had the time of my life with my friends!!!

+ we trashed our hotel room and broke the toilet 3 times, water all over the place LOL :clap2:

siik!!!

that explains the raunchy smell throughout the building :aright:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

This is the funnest thread I have ever read. I agree don't cheap it out. I couldn't imagine staying at a downtown Days Inn.

Although who cares if you screwed ho's on a balcony and then have to brag about it to total strangers. That's pretty tasteless. I can see shooting the shit with your buddies... but on a message board? Hope you wrapped buddy. :)

oh SHIT..you're the nerd who commited fraud in stock deals.... holly shiiiiiiiiitttttt..I saw your ugly ass on tv and even read about you..how funny is that. Well I guess the hot bitches you and your boy fucked fell for the money you got to spend on them. Just one question did you actually paid for :bj: and were the girls from Jersey or some dirty hoes you found there?

whatever dickhead. then your stupid ass gets back to new jersey and has to file for bankruptcy cause you can't pay for all the shit you charged up on your credit cards. i'm all for livin' it up during vacation but you are way overboard.

oh he can pay alright check out his profile and website but still is a dick for posting stupid shit like that..i feel like driving to wayne and smacking the shit out of him.

I was just telling you how I had fun. I'm sick of everybody complaining that it sucked when it was one of the best weekends ever.

If you want to know what really sucks it is Memorial Day Weekend in South Beach. Way too many n**gers everywhere but I rather be with them than in Seaside with you people!!

I was just telling you how I had fun. I'm sick of everybody complaining that it sucked when it was one of the best weekends ever.

If you want to know what really sucks it is Memorial Day Weekend in South Beach. Way too many n**gers everywhere but I rather be with them than in Seaside with you people!!

:ghey:

:gang::jerkoff: