Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody Else Get Fucked

r u kidding???? MSG being cancelled is the best shit that could have ever happened!!!

no more bullllllllllshit knicks games..they substituted NBA TV for MSG ...im fuckin ecstatic

I don't care about the actual station...I'm talking about not being able to see the Mets come opening day. That either means I'm going to be missing some games or spending a shit load more time in bars spending and drinking even more alcohol/money than I need to

Atleast I just found out I got tickets for opening day, plus I'm catching 3 more games the same week. Hoping Pedro's 1st home game is one of them.

Yeah, I dunno what I'm gonna do once opening day comes. I remember when most games were on Ch. 9.

I'm missing the Knicks now, too, but NBA TV is great. Now I can actually keep track of when I'm losing money on them 3-team teasers lol

so now I'm really fucked! i called up Time Warner to see how much the MLB package for the year would cost me and they tell me you can't get any tri-state teams on that since they have their own networks. So basically there is no way of me getting Mets games unless they are playing on channel 11

but the nice people at Time Warner (since they value me as a customer so much) are offering free tickets to a Mets game for me and a guest on them. Can only imagine...sitting in upper deck against the Washington Nationals probably

i think on the MLB.TV offer's live game coverage on the computer for $79 for the season or something like that. Has anyone ever done that before...is it actually live and is it good quality?

this blows! :blown:

I watched Scott Kazmir's debut for Tampa Bay on MLB.com last year. It was worth it. It's live coverage, just like you're watching television, and I guess the quality of the picture depends on your computer. I've been thinking about doing it for the Mets this year (I think you can order by the month) but I dunno if I can sit in front of my computer and watch a whole game.

We're sorry! Your data indicate that you are prevented from watching this game LIVE due to the nyn local or national live broadcast restrictions. Please try an MLB.TV game that doesn't include this team.

:laugh::blown:

LMFAO!!!!!

sux dude.....MLB.com is the way I caught all the sox games when I was livin in bay ridge