Clubplanet Nightlife Community

K capsules

more than likely you have probably had k already, its sometimes used to cut mdma.

k is something you try and won't know in advance what your trip will be like. nothing amazing happened to me, no visuals or anything. just for about 15-30 min. (who knows, lol) i zoned out; i could hear, but it seemed so far away and i was looking at one spot but couldn't focus on whatever it was. i didn't talk or move the whole time.

kind of a weird experience, its not really like anything else. i probably would only try again as part of a combo w/ mdma. if you do a search you could probably find other experiences and decide if you wanna try it. good luck.

p.s. the left nostril is always the strongest. :D

more than likely you have probably had k already, its sometimes used to cut mdma.

k is something you try and won't know in advance what your trip will be like. nothing amazing happened to me, no visuals or anything. just for about 15-30 min. (who knows, lol) i zoned out; i could hear, but it seemed so far away and i was looking at one spot but couldn't focus on whatever it was. i didn't talk or move the whole time.

kind of a weird experience, its not really like anything else. i probably would only try again as part of a combo w/ mdma. if you do a search you could probably find other experiences and decide if you wanna try it. good luck.

GIDDIYUP!

I get heavy visuals on K when I do a whole lot.

I'm really curious to try it..it just seems like a completely different experience compared to other drugs..lol I still think I'd be too afraid to try it though...it seems like the one drug that gets ppl MANGLED..this is a stupid question, but if you started out with a smaller dose, would you have more control? Also, does it mix well with e or weed?

I get heavy visuals on K when I do a whole lot.
well i didn't do a whole lot, just enough. there were serious evaporation issues. :)
I'm really curious to try it..it just seems like a completely different experience compared to other drugs..lol I still think I'd be too afraid to try it though...it seems like the one drug that gets ppl MANGLED..this is a stupid question, but if you started out with a smaller dose, would you have more control? Also, does it mix well with e or weed?
starting small would give you a less intense experience. i have heard, don't know from experience, that e&k are excellent together and does weed ever hurt? lol. I wouldn't mix at first though, but like i said you have probaly already had k. :)

Hell yeah it mixes great with E. nothing like rolling hard then falling into a nice deep K hole only to come out rolling your ass off again. <repeat>

:spin::spin::balloon: