Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Bday Maskkkkkkkkkkk~!~!~!~!

Don't compare the bump boards with the ny. We are not part of the elite few that desire to use our powers to cause drama to others. And nmn would do a hand spin but it seems to be permenately attached to his crotch so I doubt you gonna be seeing that.

One Luff.

:half:

battiling is so childish and guidish and hate doing it. But im not backing down for anything.APRIL 10TH at deep 6pm tll 12am, APril 14th at cielo for BEHROUZ opening till closing, April 15th DANNY TENAGLIA spirit, opening till closing, april 17th spirit for FRANKIE KNUCKELS. Now ya know where im gonna be at.

battiling is so childish and guidish and hate doing it. But im not backing down for anything.APRIL 10TH at deep 6pm tll 12am, APril 14th at cielo for BEHROUZ opening till closing, April 15th DANNY TENAGLIA spirit, opening till closing, april 17th spirit for FRANKIE KNUCKELS. Now ya know where im gonna be at.

place bets now people :hat:

place bets now people :hat:

ok gabe, im booking you for the 15th, other people can take the other dates.

Ima wreck you son, then when i win i can come talk shit on club planet cuz this is the coolest place evAAAr!

Dirty Darkness in 05 bitches! Ill house you!

;)

ok gabe, im booking you for the 15th, other people can take the other dates.

Ima wreck you son, then when i win i can come talk shit on club planet cuz this is the coolest place evAAAr!

Dirty Darkness in 05 bitches! Ill house you!

;)

you in my hut now

winner gets braggin rights on club planet, utter coolness, plus mods will add 100 positive rep points with nifty comments

with prizes like these who can turn down such an opportunity, come one come all :hat:

fuck that...I already called your boy "Ridgewood" out and we said we're gonna take it back to the streets, somewhere neutral. I say we set something up right in the middle of Juniper Park....a couple of card board boxes and a boom box is all we need!

fuck that...I already called your boy "Ridgewood" out and we said we're gonna take it back to the streets, somewhere neutral. I say we set something up right in the middle of Juniper Park....a couple of card board boxes and a boom box is all we need!

how about this instead

Breaker's Delight NY

Sat April 9th

$15 General Admission

$5 kids 12 and under

Doors Open @ 3:00

Battles start @ 5pm SHARP!

(If u sleep itz on you)

66-56 Forest Ave and Madison St.

Ridgewood, NY

(Big, red brick school building)

Special Invited Crews!

*some of the DC metro areas top crews

LaB Ratz Cru!

(N. Virginia)

Deadly Venoms Crew!

(Baltimore)

Phushun Force!

(Columbia MD.)

All comin' ta bring the heat up North!

"CALL 'em OUT" style for the battles

Bboy 4-6 man Cru Battlez:

1pl. $800.00!

2Pl. $200.00!

Popping 1on1s:

$100.00

SPOT LIGHTED

Breakin, Poppin, MC, Cypherz all night long!

kidz B-boy Battlez! (14 & under)

for:

Free Toys "R" Us gift card!

*all cash prizes will be paid in green @ then venue.

Judgin':

KWon (Dynasty Rockers N.Y.)

Cross 1 (Freestyle Session CA.)

King UpRock (Dynasty Rockers NY.)

Dadeo & Magic will be droppin beats on the BD soundsystem with over 2000 BooOoOOoOming watts! Pumpin out of ten 15" subs ta keep Da CyPha HoT!We'll be selling da BD Krispy Shhicken and Rice w/free gatorade at bboy friendly price....lol

*Underground vendor "hook ups" email us for the sweet deal!*

*Lotz moe info comin' so keep checkin this original post, cuz thats what we'll update.

Travel directions:

Take 1,2,3,A,C,E,4,5,6 train to 14th St, transfer to L train to Myrtle & Wycoff, transfer to M train to Forest Ave, walk one block over.

From 95 South or North AND hotel info, we suggest using

www.expedia.com.

they have acurate directions, plus hotels in the area, if you need to stay overnight.

Any questions, contact us either

www.BreakersDelight.com

Dadeo_Productions@msn.com