Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VIP Hosts???

pinklez

Okay, I'm goin for tha first time and hope to hit every club while i'm there partially to party and partially to land a job (gogo dancer / cocktail server) cuz I hope to stay for the summer.

Everything I read says you need a vip host to get u in w/o a line and to a vip table etc. Far cry from NY where we can just go up to the front lookin cute and get in easy.

So is this true? is a host necessary or just some bs they're tryna sell?

ALSO, how hard is it to land a gig in the clubs there?

Thankies

xo

pinklez

I went to Rain last year and there was a 2.5 hour wait to get in. We paid the bouncer $40 each to get in, no cover. It would have defintely been worth it, but Rain sucked and I left 20 minutes later. I've also heard of some bouncers not taking money. So I actually have the same question. What's my best bet paying the door man or getting VIP passes or a host?

I went to Rain last year and there was a 2.5 hour wait to get in. We paid the bouncer $40 each to get in, no cover. It would have defintely been worth it, but Rain sucked and I left 20 minutes later. I've also heard of some bouncers not taking money. So I actually have the same question. What's my best bet paying the door man or getting VIP passes or a host?

copycat

Okay, I'm goin for tha first time and hope to hit every club while i'm there partially to party and partially to land a job (gogo dancer / cocktail server) cuz I hope to stay for the summer.

Everything I read says you need a vip host to get u in w/o a line and to a vip table etc. Far cry from NY where we can just go up to the front lookin cute and get in easy.

So is this true? is a host necessary or just some bs they're tryna sell?

ALSO, how hard is it to land a gig in the clubs there?

Thankies

xo

pinklez

You got awesome-lookin lips, girl

Pink, it all depends on what club, what night ect... Vip host are always trying to sell cause it's there job too. sometimes you can get to the front of the line by just being nice. If you go to rain or one of the major clubs on a sat night there is no reason to let people skip the line cause they don't have too. Ra on thursday is so crazy they took away our guestlist and we used to let girls in for free but now only until 12:00 (until spring break is over) everyone here is trying to skip the line, so the bouncers are on to the game. It's just a matter if they like you or not. If you want to skip the line. Go to the club around 9:30-10:00 before it opens (rain earlier but it's overated) talk to the bouncer be nice, don't think just cause your cute they owe you something (and you do look cute) we see the prettiest girls in the world everyday so it's not that big a deal to see hot girls but with that said you can never see enough of them. Be nice polly for a minute tell them you want to work there get a business card and ask how much to skip the line and they will prolly say oh, don't worry just come back and talk to me. If you say the dreaded i'm not the kinda _____ that waits in line, they will say cool it's 40.00 then. That's the easiest way. As far as Go-Go and cocktailing it's like a being a actress at the top places. We don't even take apps. but contact the Pure group they have the most clubs under one umbrella they are usually looking for people. If you need anymore info just contact me.