Clubplanet Nightlife Community

click.beep.boom (tonite @ The Drink)

funketeer

holy smokes! I have seen the light!!! Hats off to ramon for throwing such a classy event...dang dee-gee-dee-dawg!!! techno is alive and well, living in florida, wish you were here...aight?

CP was out in full form...Renzo, Carisa, Myriam, Michelle, Andrew, Bling, Philipio,,,and much more were checking out Bingo and Nova basiaclly hrow down some of the most infectious and innovative tracks you can find today at the beach...mind you, I'm all about evrything...house, trance...but techno? come on...what a luxury...thanks for amking this happen guys, you rock!

I'm out...cheers!

Funk!

:)

The Drink is one bitchin' little club...complete with cat-walk balcony (like Crobar only mini). The layout of the club is very well thought out...I like the constant fog and room temperature, like being on a dungeon...kinda dark and misterious. The dance floor is separated from the bar by courtains, I found that detail kinda fun...it makes for two rooms, really...I don't know if the area by the DJ booth could be considered a VIP...it's more like pimp's paradise...DJ booth is located on the second floor, overlooking the club...but at the same time sticking out on a baclony off from some sort of VIP room...complete with full bar and two waterbeds...we went up with Chibale and Bling to say hi to Domingo and when we saw this shit, we were very amused...that little room upstairs is amazing...I don't remember seeing anything like it here at the beach before...pimp style, definitively... :)