Clubplanet Nightlife Community

July 2nd - July 6th

HF81

Hey I'm a Stern fan as well...stood out in line for hours for his Hard Rock visit last summer! And as much as Clear Channel may be the big evil corporation yadda yadda, it sounds like they are putting on a huge (free?) event.

So back to the question...what is the 4th usually like in Vegas, and are there any further details on the Clear Channel (all ill feelings aside) event.

Excellent! That's what I like to hear. I also heard they are going to close down Vegas BLVD a la New Years.

How's the Aladdin? Never stayed there before, but seems like a relatively nice place from what I've heard so far. Have stayed at the MGM and Luxor on previous visits.

I'm assuming the lines are going to be ridiculous Sat/Sun/Mon at the clubs...not a big problem, but can we expect inflated covers to go along with the lines? I know a couple local girls (just moved out there) so that should help us out a little, I think.

Master right off the top of my head I dont remember Chris but an old but goodie Stern worker is Steve Grillo, and Gay Rich. I went to school with the latter. Funny shit when Gay Rich was on Fred lap during Fred's bachelor party. Howie just rules. Whats up with Casey, did he snap? He was good for some laughs as well. What did your boy say about Howard?