Clubplanet Nightlife Community

soooooooooo i went to WH on saturday...

yea web hall on saturdays is complete garbage(only went cuz i had a few comps), its def like walking into the adams family living room,all tourists there and the asain sway dance wasn't even in effect,what i found redicoulous was that they charge $5 for a wristband to go outside and smoke, i know its an off night guys but cmon get it together somehow mayb not like u were 5 years ago but, somehow.

i heard webster hall might bring in a resident trance dj - i heard a name in particular, but im not one to spread rumors~~~99% of the time its BS. If they turn it into a glow type place (DC not NY), i can see myself going there, otherwise..fuck that venue.

dude they've been doing that since 2003 , i hated it to man when i use to smoke..

Never go back again.. OK? Just forget about that spot

I just laughed in the ladies face that told me i had to pay to smoke a stoogie and found the nearst couch and lit one up,besides it was so rottage there that i could give two shits if they kicked me out.

i heard webster hall might bring in a resident trance dj - i heard a name in particular, but im not one to spread rumors~~~99% of the time its BS. If they turn it into a glow type place (DC not NY), i can see myself going there, otherwise..fuck that venue.

dj moody dropped some good beats but he was trying to be too much like tenaglia with his blue ny yankees cap.

dj moody dropped some good beats but he was trying to be too much like tenaglia with his blue ny yankees cap.

Moody is probably the only dj that plays there that i respect.. He can play some serious shit man.. But i still can't believe he work there..

And from what i remember moody always wore a hat since ive been dancing there year ago... Maybe dt did inspire him..

And with the smoking man . i did the same shit.. went into the middle of the crowd and smoked..

it's over don't worry about it.. lol

Moody is probably the only dj that plays there that i respect.. He can play some serious shit man.. But i still can't believe he work there..

And from what i remember moody always wore a hat since ive been dancing there year ago... Maybe dt did inspire him..

And with the smoking man . i did the same shit.. went into the middle of the crowd and smoked..

it's over don't worry about it.. lol

no worries...im just laughing at the fact that my car got towed at a place where i wasted my time...rather it get towed at a morillo @ crobar type of night

yea web hall on saturdays is complete garbage(only went cuz i had a few comps), its def like walking into the adams family living room,all tourists there and the asain sway dance wasn't even in effect,what i found redicoulous was that they charge $5 for a wristband to go outside and smoke, i know its an off night guys but cmon get it together somehow mayb not like u were 5 years ago but, somehow.

what is wrong with you, man??? has it come down to this??? grab a hold of yourself!! ur tellin me you couldnt get at least a reduced night somewhere else???

I feel your pain...i went to WH for the first and last time, 2 years ago, it was awful, sounds very much the same as back then... I as on date with a guido monster juicehead and we were drivin around lookin for a chill spot. Well, by accident, we rolled on the same street as WH and by some freak chance found a parkin spot around the corner. Neither of us had been there and to my surprise, the monster had brought some treats with him or else we was in trouble.

This was the same night that some guy with dreads was beatin up some girl in the hip hop room, no one did shit about it...but we was gettin heat from the bouncers for smoking...such bs

what is wrong with you, man??? has it come down to this??? grab a hold of yourself!! ur tellin me you couldnt get at least a reduced night somewhere else???

lol yea i could have just wanted wanted to see how the place is doing after not going for 5 years...and ended up getting stuck with no car.

Charging to go outside to smoke?! How f'd up is that?! Webster Hall needs to get with it...they seem to be getting better names to play there, but I wouldn't go just for the crowd that it attracts...all tourists..grr

its like going to a bazzar, they sell webster hall tshirts and apparel,have overcharging fortune tellars, sell more candy in the bathroom than a news stand

and get this shit...they had a male/female auction and some deperate dude paid 15 bills or around there for a chubby ass fugly girl :vomit2: , so i saw her at coat check as i was leaving and asked her how much did they pay for her again and she goes "oh they only gave me 15$, "THIS WEEK".

LMFAO

i was there last friday its way different than saturdays...also they have some really big trance acts coming in this summer on fridays so you may want to give it a second chance....the crowd wasnt a tourist crowd last friday i must add....its also the longest running night club in nyc ..i think there doing somthing right...place just needed a new crowd and vibe...friday nights will do