Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Will Be Crowned Miami's Drunken Dj Master 2005???????????

x-spander

EXSPANDED MIND ENTERTAINMENT proudly presents..............

DRUNKEN DJ MASTER 2005

Miami DJ's..........Hop on the decks to show your drunken skillz and win $200 cash and the title of Miami's Drunken DJ Master 2005!!!!

DJ entry fee is $25. DJ's will play 15-20min. sets and will be judged on number of records mixed, tricks performed, overall sound of performance, and Blood Alcohol Level. In this contest, you MUST be drunk to win!!!! Alcohol for DJ's included in Entry Fee!! The highest BAL and performance score wins the CASH!!!!!! We have limited DJ slots available so if you want a shot at the CASH PM x-spander asap to reserve your slot!!!

This has NEVER been attempted in Miami so we need everyone's help to make this happen. We need some volunteers to help make sure every DJ involved has a designated driver, if you can help us out, please contact me via PM and leave your contact info. Designated Drivers will recieve free cover for the night and free non-alcoholic refreshments will be provided for them.

DATE/LOCATION TBA!!!!

GET READY FOR A DRUNKENLY HALLARIOUS NIGHT WITH SOME OF MIAMI'S TOP DJ'S MAKING THEIR HEADS SPIN FASTER THAN THEIR RECORDS DO!!!!!

LOL

meng might be bigger...

...........................but I'm from new orleans so I bleed alcohol. :drunk:

:hat: o.k. meng it's on I'll challange u to a drunken :dj: dual.. if we can get the the prize money up to 3/4 hundred...

this thread is too damn funny.... LOL

Dude..... I won this. I play this game every weekend. And if you know me..... You know I can drink with the best of them.. :pint::pint::pint::)

If we can enter teams into this one... I would to submit the LUST crew of Sheldon Prince, Vaughan Lazar and John Corradi for entry please! :D

Please send prize to...

I was so drunk once that I would hit stop on my playing record instead of play on my cue...the whole club would turn to look at me like i was nutz...booing and shit...I picked up the mic and said "you're gonna have to be patient...'cause I'm a little bit fucked up, thanks!"

true story :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If we can enter teams into this one... I would to submit the LUST crew of Sheldon Prince, Vaughan Lazar and John Corradi for entry please! :D

Please send prize to...

Dude. I didn't even think about that. Thats the dream team of drinking. Who could fuck with that line up of drinking allstars. :pint::)

Sheldon Corona Prince, Vaughan Patron Lazar and John Jagermiester Corradi. (not sure how to spell my drink) y'all know what I'm saying.

I was so drunk once that I would hit stop on my playing record instead of play on my cue...the whole club would turn to look at me like i was nutz...booing and shit...I picked up the mic and said "you're gonna have to be patient...'cause I'm a little bit fucked up, thanks!"

true story :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That is the worst. I do that at least once a week too. :splat:

Please send prize to...

DJ's may have a tag partner for the competition, but no more than 2 DJ's per team. Also, this contest is open to ALL genre's of turntablism!!!!!!!