Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VYBE RADIO MIAMI 1300 am

jonpito

AM Super reciever hmmm. . .

So I recommend you ship about 10,000 of those radios here to Miami and we'll be straight.

I'm talking about any of the 5 radios I have and probably 99.99999999% of everyone in the entire US' radios, AM sounds like poop.

Who would buy a new super AM radio reciever? Does it come with an 8 track?

lol

Hey, just my 2 cents.

I'll still try to check you out !!!

Who would buy a new super AM radio reciever? Does it come with an 8 track?

It is still analog radio too. Like I said, this guy is trying to apply a 1960s solution to a 21st century problem.

Radio gear is horrendously expensive. I'd use that money and effort to woo Sirius or XM to pick up your content...or buying a few beat up PCs, run Apache on 'em, set up an internet station, which has global reach by default, instead of the oh-so-wonderful Hialeah massive.

No doubt about the first part of your answer...but I'm still trying to make sense of why would anyone play tracks that are recorded digitally on an analog, mono, low-fi signal...I mean, isn't it a bit of an insult to everyone's intelligence...including Timmmaaaaayyy's???

:laugh:

Pod XM's signal is only digital to put all the channels on one carrier but the audio need to be anolog cause you can only hear anolog. Also I wonder why all studio buy anolog gear hmmmm and the synths too hmmm I wonder why.

But I'm not here to argue at all "just listen if you want" :)

COMING UP

VYBE will not only be ending its transmiter and antena set up around dade county, but also raising the antena.It will reach west kendall, down to cutler ridge and hialeah. 1300 AM will also be droping its website and internet radio and its podcasting (braodcast world wide through I-pod).

Coming up involvement and shows from World and local heroes:

Larry Tee (Moonshine/mogul electro)and his electroclash/techhouse formula to trash your life apart.As heard in Back Door Bamby, the U.K.'s Nag Nag Nag and venues around the globe.

DJ SIN (The kitchen) to representthe dark world of Dark electro, synthpop,goth,dark wave ,etc

DJ De Leon: The next god of the Tribal Circuit, already featured in the White party Palm Springs (2005), Black and Blue in canada, the Winter Party Miami and circuit events world wide.

Possibly going to give Avenue D (deb and Daphne) their own show.As wella s Oba Frank Lords (known as the voice of the anthem "dark Beat" and formerly Miami's Secret Society band)), Micheal M (of strictly Rythm fame) and many more.

These and more people all going to be part of this.For everyone else and the rest of the line up, youl just have to tune in later on.These peeps all are in the Dance music industry, all are in the front lines of their scenes, all have distribution and global fame and all are down. VYBE 1300 AM is good enough for them, all their freinds and suporters, and thier freinds etc.

All these people represent a part of Miami that XM,serious and not much of a large part of the now Fabricated dance music scene will recognize, respect or even aknowledge. Truth is most people outside of miami GIVE 3 FXXk's about Miami's REAL local undergound dance scene. ITS Not just about those in Miami who do the whole "pay for propaganda" thing (who also SOME most never really ever had a major distributer pick up thier record and put it in a store). Its about those changing miami's scenes and taking it to the next level.

The 'WHATS NEXT".

This station will be the only real legit underground thing that will directly have a releationship with miami's undergound promoters,artist,labels etc.

It will be the station that will be open to back up anything from anyone promoters from Josh menedez (revolver) to Andrews lorenzana (spider pussy) to Hilton Wolman (orbit,salvation reunion events) to even that house music festival thing coming in november or the WHITE PARTY................man there is so many.

You people outthere, go to a club, turn on a radio (xm, fm whatever) and go about your life. have no idea what those of us on the inside know abouthe direction of the television, radio and music business and how that is going to affect you later on. You have no idea of the changes coming. And it is not good.

for us, this is our life.This is our culture, our money, this is our food on the table.we dont take things for granted.Nothing will get in the way.Any threat or problems will be taken care of.

WE the dance music scene are under attack!

We have been under attack for years,especially within the industry. Not that we ever really needed or beter said DEPENDED on comercial radio, but since dance radio stations across the country keep closing, those backing up the industry financially, or with sponsorships, DISTRIBUTION, or venues to present authentic dance music are all using that as an excuse to cop out. We are loosing that. The corporations and the big wigs are backing out. Dont be surprized if XM one day pulls out its dance formats, as well as other dance stations on FM radio.

We are all looking for alternatives old or new or mixingthe two, to keep the beats and the message out there.We always have done this and thats why the American dance scene has been going on and on and on for 40 something years.

Dance music has been so blind in seeing the repeating of the same paterns that it faced in the past. Everything that lead to the downfall of Freestyle/electro and hi-nrg in the late 80's and early 90's is happening again with todays format of Tarnce/House,etc. Politically.

and all everyone gives a FXck about is when they are going to drop their next roll, blow their next nut and if they canget on the VIP list athe next joint.

VYBE 1300 may not be the best sounding (atthe moment), but it will start off small and grow beyond what we expect it to. To some it may not mean shit.In fact they dont even have to listen, but to others it is the only thing we have, a back up and something that is FREE from Corporate manipulation and coruption.

NO MORE "pay for Play" payola shit established bythe majors to promote their fabricated, non talented vocal artist or that DJ with the hook up that has to sell a ceartain amount of cds, yet when in the club cant mix for shit.

No more bullshit.More freedom. Even if we have to wait for the signals to get better or wait for that station to re-vamp itself. As long as its there and doing something, thats what matters. in due time everything grows.

On top of that its Free for those living in miami or listening online or on thier I-pods.

VYBE radio in reality is what in Miami was known as "THE ALIEN SIGNAL", It was responsible and suported many in the glorry days of Miami's rave of the early 90's.....they helped established allthe pirates, includingthe REAL WOMB and helped djs like STRYKE, NOVA and i can go on and on. It helped establish those like DJ CONCEPT and others seting up the PIRATES back in the day, The Freestyle pirates as well as "Dance", "fever" etc on the fm dails.

Now the Mother of all that is back, trying to do this and will be doing this LEGAL. For the same reason the industry,the djs, the promoters etc are all backing this shit up.what you hear now, what you know now will not be in a couple of months. those who are in and suport now are in, all those who apose will be shut out. the doors willbe SLAMED in your face and the black balling will begin. Photographer, video editor,promoter,club owner etc..thinkit wont affect you or your personal life.....................see what a station backed up by the dance recording industry, gansta's and santero preist will do.

definetley taking this back to the STREET back to the Alley.

And bringing it allback to your front door.

For the same reason i support and will help out VYBE radio1300.

if the shit sounds good,and i feel the beat and i feel the soul..no mater how bad or good it sounds.Ill tune in. At times those beats will hit so hard, you will crave it soooooooo bad, youl drive into the regions just to pick up the signal,park your car and crank up the music.Let alone to know personally the dj on the radio and yell "THATS MY MAN THROWING DOWN!!!

you know what im saying

"MUSIC IS THE KEY TO MY SALVATION, GET UP EVERYBODY

STAND UP AT ATENTION!

GET UP! GOT TO GET UP! GET UP GOT TO GET UP!"

No beef or shit like that, but i had to drop my quarter.

mmmmm, the summer in Miami 2005 willbe so hot.

anything else peeps can hit me up.

www.freestylemusic.com

:beer:

COMING UP

VYBE will not only be ending its transmiter and antena set up around dade county, but also raising the antena.It will reach west kendall, down to cutler ridge and hialeah. 1300 AM will also be droping its website and internet radio and its podcasting (braodcast world wide through I-pod).

Coming up involvement and shows from World and local heroes:

Larry Tee (Moonshine/mogul electro)and his electroclash/techhouse formula to trash your life apart.As heard in Back Door Bamby, the U.K.'s Nag Nag Nag and venues around the globe.

DJ SIN (The kitchen) to representthe dark world of Dark electro, synthpop,goth,dark wave ,etc

DJ De Leon: The next god of the Tribal Circuit, already featured in the White party Palm Springs (2005), Black and Blue in canada, the Winter Party Miami and circuit events world wide.

Possibly going to give Avenue D (deb and Daphne) their own show.As wella s Oba Frank Lords (known as the voice of the anthem "dark Beat" and formerly Miami's Secret Society band)), Micheal M (of strictly Rythm fame) and many more.

These and more people all going to be part of this.For everyone else and the rest of the line up, youl just have to tune in later on.These peeps all are in the Dance music industry, all are in the front lines of their scenes, all have distribution and global fame and all are down. VYBE 1300 AM is good enough for them, all their freinds and suporters, and thier freinds etc.

All these people represent a part of Miami that XM,serious and not much of a large part of the now Fabricated dance music scene will recognize, respect or even aknowledge. Truth is most people outside of miami GIVE 3 FXXk's about Miami's REAL local undergound dance scene. ITS Not just about those in Miami who do the whole "pay for propaganda" thing (who also SOME most never really ever had a major distributer pick up thier record and put it in a store). Its about those changing miami's scenes and taking it to the next level.

The 'WHATS NEXT".

This station will be the only real legit underground thing that will directly have a releationship with miami's undergound promoters,artist,labels etc.

It will be the station that will be open to back up anything from anyone promoters from Josh menedez (revolver) to Andrews lorenzana (spider pussy) to Hilton Wolman (orbit,salvation reunion events) to even that house music festival thing coming in november or the WHITE PARTY................man there is so many.

You people outthere, go to a club, turn on a radio (xm, fm whatever) and go about your life. have no idea what those of us on the inside know abouthe direction of the television, radio and music business and how that is going to affect you later on. You have no idea of the changes coming. And it is not good.

for us, this is our life.This is our culture, our money, this is our food on the table.we dont take things for granted.Nothing will get in the way.Any threat or problems will be taken care of.

WE the dance music scene are under attack!

We have been under attack for years,especially within the industry. Not that we ever really needed or beter said DEPENDED on comercial radio, but since dance radio stations across the country keep closing, those backing up the industry financially, or with sponsorships, DISTRIBUTION, or venues to present authentic dance music are all using that as an excuse to cop out. We are loosing that. The corporations and the big wigs are backing out. Dont be surprized if XM one day pulls out its dance formats, as well as other dance stations on FM radio.

We are all looking for alternatives old or new or mixingthe two, to keep the beats and the message out there.We always have done this and thats why the American dance scene has been going on and on and on for 40 something years.

Dance music has been so blind in seeing the repeating of the same paterns that it faced in the past. Everything that lead to the downfall of Freestyle/electro and hi-nrg in the late 80's and early 90's is happening again with todays format of Tarnce/House,etc. Politically.

and all everyone gives a FXck about is when they are going to drop their next roll, blow their next nut and if they canget on the VIP list athe next joint.

VYBE 1300 may not be the best sounding (atthe moment), but it will start off small and grow beyond what we expect it to. To some it may not mean shit.In fact they dont even have to listen, but to others it is the only thing we have, a back up and something that is FREE from Corporate manipulation and coruption.

NO MORE "pay for Play" payola shit established bythe majors to promote their fabricated, non talented vocal artist or that DJ with the hook up that has to sell a ceartain amount of cds, yet when in the club cant mix for shit.

No more bullshit.More freedom. Even if we have to wait for the signals to get better or wait for that station to re-vamp itself. As long as its there and doing something, thats what matters. in due time everything grows.

On top of that its Free for those living in miami or listening online or on thier I-pods.

VYBE radio in reality is what in Miami was known as "THE ALIEN SIGNAL", It was responsible and suported many in the glorry days of Miami's rave of the early 90's.....they helped established allthe pirates, includingthe REAL WOMB and helped djs like STRYKE, NOVA and i can go on and on. It helped establish those like DJ CONCEPT and others seting up the PIRATES back in the day, The Freestyle pirates as well as "Dance", "fever" etc on the fm dails.

Now the Mother of all that is back, trying to do this and will be doing this LEGAL. For the same reason the industry,the djs, the promoters etc are all backing this shit up.what you hear now, what you know now will not be in a couple of months. those who are in and suport now are in, all those who apose will be shut out. the doors willbe SLAMED in your face and the black balling will begin. Photographer, video editor,promoter,club owner etc..thinkit wont affect you or your personal life.....................see what a station backed up by the dance recording industry, gansta's and santero preist will do.

definetley taking this back to the STREET back to the Alley.

And bringing it allback to your front door.

For the same reason i support and will help out VYBE radio1300.

if the shit sounds good,and i feel the beat and i feel the soul..no mater how bad or good it sounds.Ill tune in. At times those beats will hit so hard, you will crave it soooooooo bad, youl drive into the regions just to pick up the signal,park your car and crank up the music.Let alone to know personally the dj on the radio and yell "THATS MY MAN THROWING DOWN!!!

you know what im saying

"MUSIC IS THE KEY TO MY SALVATION, GET UP EVERYBODY

STAND UP AT ATENTION!

GET UP! GOT TO GET UP! GET UP GOT TO GET UP!"

No beef or shit like that, but i had to drop my quarter.

mmmmm, the summer in Miami 2005 willbe so hot.

anything else peeps can hit me up.

www.freestylemusic.com

:beer:

Repect to your efforts ... best of luck.

And don't forget to focus on your webstream. :cool:

Rev. John pito spoke :) he just let loose on that one wow!!! LOL

People trust me I wish it was FM aleast but to do it legal and get some coverage with part15 regulations I had to do AM.

I will do the stream mp3pro to give it some good sound.

If anyone has some ideas and want to input it to me, don't hesitate and call me at 1-800-610-5238

maurizio

PS: do give suggestions cause it's for everyone to enjoy.

People trust me I wish it was FM aleast but to do it legal and get some coverage with part15 regulations I had to do AM.

If anyone has some ideas and want to input it to me, don't hesitate and call me at 1-800-610-5238

maurizio

Wait a minute, Why do an MP3Pro stream?, It be better if you did 192k quality streams, many webradios are doing that nowadays.

maurizio

Mauricio? What's up bro? Been a long time man. It's Eric. Used to be with Luis from Groove Radio. Good luck with this new venture man. :)

are you guys going to play reggae? I like reggae...reggae is cool...nothing wrong with playing reggae on am...go ahead, smoke a big fat joint and play me some reggae on the am for me radio mon, don't be a rude boy man, me ah gona listen to your am radio if you play me a some reggae mon...come onah!

rasta.jpg