Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For Your Listening Pleasure ....

sebastianc

What up CP!! Some of you may know me from CJ. Just finished my latest my latest demo. All of these tracks are new with the exception of Lies to Yourself (still can’t get enough of this track). Just click on the link below for play or download. If you have issues downloading try right clicking on the download button and select save as. Let me know if you have any problems. Enjoy guys!!!

Click here for my April set

Tracklisting:

1. Everytime I Feel It (Dr. Kucho! Mix) – Armand Van Heldon

2. Lead Guitar (Stones Dj Kandi Mix) – Axwell

3. Love for You (Steve Angello & Sebastian Ingrosso Mix) – DJ Flex & Sandy W

4. Spanish Fly – Hatiras

5. You Got To – Lawnchair Generals

6. Lies to Yourself – Dr. Kucho!

7. Ring My Bell – Disco Friction

8. Stormy Dance – Deep Dish vs. The Doors

9. More Intensity (Alex Smoke Mix) – Pete Tong & Chris Cox

10. Feelin’ Hypnotized (Jason Hodges Mix) – Colette

11. Everything (Main Room Mix) – Kaskade

12. Feel the Vibe – Axwell

Not bad not bad, but like I always say....

TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE

TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE

TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE

TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE TRANCE

def some good shit !! :eek: not many dj's spin house and add scratching and make it sound as good as this did :eek: i give the set a 2 thumbs up !!

Thanks Koky. I worked hard to make the scratches flow with the music. You don't want to scratch too much and cover up the tracks your playing. Thank god for multi track recording. :)

That Spanish Fly track has been showing up on a lot of mixes. :)

I've been loving that Collette track. Glad to see it's on your mix. DL'ing now.

Definately 2 of my favourites right now. Love the Hodges mix of Collete, keeps the track nice & bumpin :spin:

• 2 months later...

Click here for my April set

Tracklisting:

1. Everytime I Feel It (Dr. Kucho! Mix) – Armand Van Heldon

2. Lead Guitar (Stones Dj Kandi Mix) – Axwell

3. Love for You (Steve Angello & Sebastian Ingrosso Mix) – DJ Flex & Sandy W

4. Spanish Fly – Hatiras

5. You Got To – Lawnchair Generals

6. Lies to Yourself – Dr. Kucho!

7. Ring My Bell – Disco Friction

8. Stormy Dance – Deep Dish vs. The Doors

9. More Intensity (Alex Smoke Mix) – Pete Tong & Chris Cox