Clubplanet Nightlife Community

going 2 work still up

lol yeah i used to go entire weekends without eating...except for bananas....lol i kept telling myself that all the shiiiit I was doing to my body would be okay as long as I ate a banana

Thats so fuckin funny, one time i was at work and still awake and what not and had not had any food in over 24 hours and the only thing i figured i could do was eat a banana and drink water ...

THE WORST.. i don't know how i used to do this ALL the fucking time!!

i rarely do this to myself anymore.. i'll just call out, cause i cannot deal with that crash at 1 pm...

or don't do it at all.. actually i've been very good, havent had to go into work or school like that in a long time. :)

one time i went to work after partying all night and all morning, and i was still alert and awake and kinda cracked out...by 2 o clock though, i had to pretend like i had a stomach virus and leave early though...when youre wide awake at 10 AM and think you can make it through the day, it sucks when you crash like four hours later lol

lol its funny how we always have these surprise doctors appointments when we come at work with hella dilated pupils, our hair messed up, looking like shiiiiit...plus like an hour late...one of my friends is off mondays, shes so lucky, she gets four day weekends and never has to deal with going to work the next day...