Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Skiing and Snowboarding!!

I got two questions for everybody:

1. Who's ready to hit the slopes

2. whats does everybody here do snowboard or ski??

Me personally I love to ski, I am trying to snowboard this year and hell yes I'm ready to hit the slopes. I'm going for the first time of the season on Saturday

------------------

• Roxy Dec 1st 18+
    Live performance from Jana.
    Emailme for guestlist @
    BCreigh843@aol.com

i'm a sucka ass two planker and i love it

i'm down for sunday day trips as soon as i know that there is some snow somewhere to rip up...

i am heading to killington for a weekend in march with 25+ heads - i don't think that people in vermont know what's going to hit them...

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Busted my knee early last riding season and layed off the slopes so I didnt fuck it up more. I am in top fuckin condition now and my BOARD is ready to roll!!!!! Probably start the season off at Hunter (even though most of the trails suck IMO)...then do a mid-season thing out in Colorado...def Vt a few times too.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

skeleton3_e0.gif

snowboarder .... i was already at killington last weekend ... i hurt my thumb tho =( .. so i'm wait a lil while before i go back so as i dont just snap it right off ...

i was going to plana trip to hunter for teh board .,.. but i decided i didnt really have teh time to organize it and i dindt really wanna be responsible for rganizing it .... if u wnat to take over tho pleaseeeee feel free and keep me posted ..

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

1. HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! cwm4.gif

2. I've been skiing for 8 years, but tried snowboarding last season and loved it... hard on the butt the first time I ventured out, but I was fine the second time around.

bcre3306 ~ I'll be studying for a Tuesday final this weekend, so have fun on the slopes come Saturday... if any of you ever want to get together for a weekend/Saturday/Sunday trip, let me know. I'll be up for it... cwm7.gif

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

------------------

The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible.

icon_happykittn.gificon_tarepanda.gificon_whip.gificon_hkstudy.gificon_sailormoon.gif

Originally posted by happykittn:

1. HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! cwm4.gif

2. I've been skiing for 8 years, but tried snowboarding last season and loved it... hard on the butt the first time I ventured out, but I was fine the second time around.

bcre3306 ~ I'll be studying for a Tuesday final this weekend, so have fun on the slopes come Saturday... if any of you ever want to get together for a weekend/Saturday/Sunday trip, let me know. I'll be up for it... cwm7.gif

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

kittn ... i definatly wanna take a weekend trip with you !! =) .. i have places to stay at killington , mount snow and hunter ( i think hunter this year ) .. let me knwo if your interested .. -dollar ... =)

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

i was supposed to go boarding this past saturday but coudltn go cause i was sick. so hopefully i can get one of my friends to come with me sunday. i hate driving to hunter alone.

------------------

IM TALENTED YES IM GIFTED NEVER BOOSTED NEVER SHOPLIFTED

AOL J303J

i was supposed to go boarding this past saturday but coudltn go cause i was sick. so hopefully i can get one of my friends to come with me sunday. i hate driving to hunter alone.

------------------

IM TALENTED YES IM GIFTED NEVER BOOSTED NEVER SHOPLIFTED

AOL J303J

oh baby...

i'll whup any of you native east coasters on the slopes! the real mountains are out west cwm12.gif

go west

paradise is there

you'll have all that you can eat

of milk and honey over there

you'll be the brightest star

the world has ever seen

the dizzy height of a jet-set life

you could never dream

Deanna is so right. going to the Wasatch or Montana or BC will spoil you and youll be like me...vow to never ski or ride the east coast ice again. I will ONLY ride VT if its gonna snow...sorry, im spoiled..i learned to ski in the east..and apparently that means you can ski anything but regardless of that..nothing beats UTAH powder...well maybe Austrain mountain peaks.

Ive been boarding for about 8 years and skiing for 13...i cannot wait to make it to steamboat in 2 weeks.

VJ

------------------

AIM:Turbo SC300

------

-Bom.

I've been skiing since I was 5 but I haven't gone the past 3 years. I wonder if I lost all my skills? Well, the main reason is that I've been out West, and nothing compares to it but I guess I just have to deal with the icy East coast slopes with the wind, fog and cold. Actually, I'll just visit my younger sis in Cali and have sun and snow at the same time! Who's coming with me?

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

"Everything is sweetened by Risk."

snoopy.gif

I am up for skiing any day! I am working the ESPN Winter X Games from Jan.31-Feb.4 next year at MT. Snow, VT so if anyone will be there, let me know! I just got brand new shapped skiis and I cannot wait test those babies up. My ski club is going up to Killington next Saturday (Dec. 9th). Hope it snows!!!

I love tearing shit up on the mountain. Spent four years living in Burlington, VT. If anyone's up for going way up north (Stowe/Sugarbush/Jay), I have lotz of places to stay. I've only snowboarded once but am open to try it again! cwm12.gif

------------------

AIM - rockervt

Alright I'm in Jersey so I'll be hitting off the Poconos this winter. Camelback has a really good night time program, and I'll also be venturing to Killington in about a month for a week. Night time snowboarding is great, just dont hit the ice patches!

------------------

Condense thought into a vapor of nuance.

I am a skiier and just got a new set of planks for the season. I have a season pass to mountain creek, that also gives me midweeks at Stratton.

Can't wait to try out the new Volants.

------------------

JDogg

opelblitzcopy.gif

"Jesus Tap Dancing Christ,

I've never seen anything so

juvenile in my life."

- Mr. Garrison

I ski and snowbaord.

ACtually to everyone next week sunday mayeb the 4th till the following sunday PRINCETON ski shop is having there huge sale. Like all of last seasons stuff and there open till midnight every day. How do i know this?.. I work there and i'll be workign the whole crazy sale.

joey ~ definitely... just say when! cwm7.gif

As for the best mountains... I haven't had the chance to check out the East coast slopes yet, but my vote based on where I've been is for Whistler, BC. Utah (Park City) was gorgeous, too... no boarders allowed though, they're kinda snobby like that... cwm13.gif

------------------

The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible.

icon_happykittn.gificon_tarepanda.gificon_whip.gificon_hkstudy.gificon_sailormoon.gif

Another skier here. I have been skiing at mt snow since I was 3 (my parents even met there). I should be up there about every other weekend this winter, and most of january and especially for the X-Games. We should all deffinatly meet up there one day for skiing. I was up there last weekend, but we didn't make it onto the slopes, we just did laundry, drank vermont beers and smoked. there was snow already on the mt., but we just didnt feal like dealing with pre-season conditions. I go out to Whistler in BC, Canada every march and that is what I am really waiting for!!!!

Peace,

Michael, who cant wait to hit the slopes

------------------

"Puff, Puff, Pass"