Clubplanet Nightlife Community

moving to boston (love going to clubs)...

summit

i don't remember mentioning that i didn't like jp... are you in the right thread? it's all love though. go bed room djs!!! :clap2:

i only went to sf a few times and the few times i went i wasnt even into jp's music.. i hated vocals then and i still do now, but the past year at spirit he has had some great sets and created a lot of good memories.. while his track election isnt always in my tastes, because he can be hit or miss, he is a decent dj.. his mixing skills are great and i like the turntablist element he adds to his sets which i dont see many other dj's doing with just 2 tables, cd tables and a mixer... with sf he happened to be in the right city, at the right club at the right time.. that i can give you. i have seen hundreds of dj's myself.. but as an edm lover i give the guy respect.. he has the ability to throw it down.. he's done it before... and i wish he did it everytime i saw him... the difference between great dj's and decent dj's is their ability to deliver a quality set everytime they spin... with jp you dont get that consistency like you get with sasha, pvd, coxy etc. etc.

but here's somethign else to think about... what about junior??? junior catered to the gay crowd... im pretty certain all the kids that were at his events were not ALL into edm... i bet a lot of kids went just becaue it was a gay night..

yeah jp has a lot of fans just becaue of the club he spun at and that's all those kids were exposed to because thats the only place their crew went to party, but you have to realize that he does have regular fans out there... i was never into him until spirit.. i was hearing funkier house, tech-house i was able to get into... i wasnt hearing any vocals and i guess i kinda became a fan... im not one of these fanatics or anything but if i have nothing else going on on a saurday night i think jp is a good choice.. he's played some good shit in the past few months ive been able to get into thomas bangalter, sucker djs, harlem hustlers etc. etc... so on that note... im going to bed.. btw this wasnt a bashing or anything and i wasnt starting beef..

this is getting wierd. you just went off on a rant about jp and junior for no apparent reason. i think i made a HUGE mistake posting on this message board. thanks for everyones, umm, support and advice about boston (i guess that what you call posts like the one i quoted).

i'll be back only to make event posts if my bro is playing in boston.

by the way, i think i found an apartment on the bay right on the water in a nice building.

thank you to all of the sane people who replied. Salute: :pint:

i only went to sf a few times and the few times i went i wasnt even into jp's music.. i hated vocals then and i still do now, but the past year at spirit he has had some great sets and created a lot of good memories.. while his track election isnt always in my tastes, because he can be hit or miss, he is a decent dj.. his mixing skills are great and i like the turntablist element he adds to his sets which i dont see many other dj's doing with just 2 tables, cd tables and a mixer... with sf he happened to be in the right city, at the right club at the right time.. that i can give you. i have seen hundreds of dj's myself.. but as an edm lover i give the guy respect.. he has the ability to throw it down.. he's done it before... and i wish he did it everytime i saw him... the difference between great dj's and decent dj's is their ability to deliver a quality set everytime they spin... with jp you dont get that consistency like you get with sasha, pvd, coxy etc. etc.

but here's somethign else to think about... what about junior??? junior catered to the gay crowd... im pretty certain all the kids that were at his events were not ALL into edm... i bet a lot of kids went just becaue it was a gay night..

yeah jp has a lot of fans just becaue of the club he spun at and that's all those kids were exposed to because thats the only place their crew went to party, but you have to realize that he does have regular fans out there... i was never into him until spirit.. i was hearing funkier house, tech-house i was able to get into... i wasnt hearing any vocals and i guess i kinda became a fan... im not one of these fanatics or anything but if i have nothing else going on on a saurday night i think jp is a good choice.. he's played some good shit in the past few months ive been able to get into thomas bangalter, sucker djs, harlem hustlers etc. etc... so on that note... im going to bed.. btw this wasnt a bashing or anything and i wasnt starting beef..