Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Alicia Silverstone hosts this friday

dgrutman

What a crock of shit! Why do promoters insist on saying that celebrities are hosting a party? First of all a host does the following things: greets you at the door, asks how one is doing, procures drinks for you, etc. Sitting in a VIP section with your security detail is not hosting a party.

couldn't of said it better myself....

What a crock of shit! Why do promoters insist on saying that celebrities are hosting a party? First of all a host does the following things: greets you at the door, asks how one is doing, procures drinks for you, etc. Sitting in a VIP section with your security detail is not hosting a party.

What the fuck do you want...Alicia Silverstone dancing with your lame ass all night? Perhaps Alicia Silverstone doing some card tricks for a group of amused guests??? Alicia Silverstone letting you try the crackers and cheese???

Shut the fuck up and host this, bitch! :finger:

alicia051.jpg

What the fuck do you want...Alicia Silverstone dancing with your lame ass all night? Perhaps Alicia Silverstone doing some card tricks for a group of amused guests??? Alicia Silverstone letting you try the crackers and cheese???

alicia051.jpg

would a lapdance from Ms. Silverstone be too much too ask? :type:

Good Call :bowdown::bowdown:

Did I mention lapdances? No, I did not. I just believe in calling a spade a spade. If a club wants to say a celebrity will be making an appearance that's ok. But to say they're hosting the party is stretching it quite a bit. So I stand by my earlier comment. So take a chill pill.

Did I mention lapdances? No, I did not. I just believe in calling a spade a spade. If a club wants to say a celebrity will be making an appearance that's ok. But to say they're hosting the party is stretching it quite a bit. So I stand by my earlier comment. So take a chill pill.

I can't take a chill pill, I am the Funketeer... :)

wow funk you seem to have pissed this one off.....i remeber you did that to me once.....lol.....hahahahaha....lol

I would really like to hear your definition of "hosting a party"...honestly, not to give you gratuitous shit or anything like that, this is not a who's wittier contest ;)

I think having Alicia chill at he Vip with her bodyguards is good enough and more than enough...I can't think of anything else she could do to fill that "hosting role" you talk about...

get up on a stage, grab a michrophone and sing a song, tell a joke, recite a poem? shes not a stand-up comedian...not really an entertainer, she's basically some fine looking broad anyone would be thrilled to bang...and she's going to be in the house for a bunch of losers to take a peak...fair enough...not me, I'm going to an event hosted by Salt from Salt and Pepa... :biggrin: