Clubplanet Nightlife Community

James Zabiela and his robots...

renzo2

rachel, with a body like urs and with that exotic look i'll have to rent a bath-room for atleast a few hours. question? how does rachel's body compare to an onion? everytime i look at rachel's body "i cry"

how was zabiela? unfortunately, i wasn't able to make it. i wanted but my date wanted to stay home and chill.i think i made the right decision. but i hope to see all of you beautiful people soon if god permits.

did zabiela play any acid, eclectro, breaks?

peace abe

JZ took everyone a on a journey, and showed that you can play almost every genre within a set if you build it right. His technical skills with the CDJ's and Pioneer effects mixers was out of control.

From Breaks to House to Electro, to Acid, back to Breaks, on to somewhat Trancey stuff, and the nastiest breaks to finish the night off in his encore.

"All I ever wanted, all I ever needed, is here in my arms..."

Wow, how freakin' cool was it when James played a remix of Depeche Mode's 'Enjoy the Silence?' Every one was singing along to the track. Awesome! :bounce:

James completely rocked the house last night! When it comes to technical ability, every other DJ is seriously just second-best. The man is just S-I-L-L-Y. :eek: :eek: :eek:

And the patio was simply rocking this morning with Cedric dropping acid house and techno like nobody's business. I haven't slept yet. :tongue:

rachel, with a body like urs and with that exotic look i'll have to rent a bath-room for atleast a few hours. question? how does rachel's body compare to an onion? everytime i look at rachel's body "i cry"

how was zabiela? unfortunately, i wasn't able to make it. i wanted but my date wanted to stay home and chill.i think i made the right decision. but i hope to see all of you beautiful people soon if god permits.

peace abe

:jawdrop::funny:;)

i knew i wasn't going to make it to space to see JZ....there were too many things going on around town and too little time.....maybe next time....:bounce: :bounce:

Guest onisakura
you are lucky that you are one fine honey rachel. with a body that makes me think i am british.

utilities is the password. cool beans. i might go. should be wicked. :beer:

Te lo perdistes. I was pretty sure id see you there, but i was disappointed. :(