Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MTV True life "I'm a clubber"

Hey random question but when this came out I remember someone had a link you can click to watch it. Anyone still have this link or a copy of it. I know it was bad but I'm curious to see it again. Thanks

PM Stymie...he hooked me up last week with a link that I don't have anymore. He should be able to get it to you right away :aright:

im uploading as we speak, since i know most of your are nocturnal ass creatures of the night ... give or take a few, but pretty much looking like midnight....

damn bit torrent, fucking optimum online capped my upload speed .. bastards!

hey dude, can you send me that as well? :ghey:

you downloaded the whole file or are you trying to watch it directly through the real media player? This is for download only, if you try to watch it streaming you will get the errors your describing.

if its messed up i will zip the file and upload it again, maybe that will help.

you downloaded the whole file or are you trying to watch it directly through the real media player? This is for download only, if you try to watch it streaming you will get the errors your describing.

if its messed up i will zip the file and upload it again, maybe that will help.

I downloaded it.. I just checked though and the file size is 37.8 MB, I coulda sworn the file was around 157 MB when I was downloading it. You should probably try zipping the file, maybe the site was limiting bandwidth and cut us off or something.