Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>Funny CLUB/PARTY Dance Observations:add your own

how 'bout the "Waiting in Coat Check line dance" you can take your jacket off..hold it in one hand...this dance usually consists of small bounces, since you cant really go out of control because the people behind you are no more than an inch away from you...you nod your head to the beat.....you roll your eyes a few times cuz your so pissed the coat check person is moving in slow motion....

or how 'bout the "Holy Crap I just fell on my ass dance"

or the "DJ just Trainwrecked Dance" (this dance usually catches you off guard)...it consits of small spastic movements because you cant follow the galloping beats...

how 'bout the "this floor is totally wet dance" <----requires very minimal movents...feet should not come off the floor, or else it becomes dangerous and ends up being the "I just fell on my ass dance"

or the "Holy Crap I see you at ever party But I can NEVER remeber your name dance"

and one of the WORST....the "I CANT believe there is NO COAT CHECK in this PLACE DANCE!!!!" <---this usually consists of you walking around the venue deciding whether you should find a good hiding spot for the jacket or if lug it around with you & leave it in the center area where you dance...

How about when ur dancing and you suddenly loose your footing but you act like it was part of a dance step.... (this one happens to me quite often) hehehe

or the Im dancing on a slope/uneven floor type of dance...

or the "OH No you did NOT just try to Grab my ass while Im walking thru the crowd dance"

or how 'bout the "Holy sh*t, I just got groped by the Security Dance"

ok

how about the

i been waiting for over 5 mins for this bartender dance

usualy means if you stand there long enough

you realize that the group to your left is feelin the same type of hostility

so you quickly become friends - intorduce - shake hands - meet their significant others

and when the bartender finaly asks "what-ell-ya have?"

You totaly forget and pass the drink order to someone else who was waiting

however the group to your RIGHT was his friends that he decided to wait on hand and foot

Or how about the famous

" Hey i see your next in line for a drink , do you wanna buy me one, and i will two-step even quicker out of sight after you pay DANCE"

that i have seen chicks do from time to time.. hehe .. that for sure is a common one on the dance floor today...

how about the best one of all

its also the longest one

Hey im calling you from the club on my BOOST phone. can you hear me?...............fuzzz chirp chirp,,,,,,,,cna you hear me?...............aww man hold on!!

Im going to text you...

types in text of

<Where are you cause im by the mens room>

return text says

<Im at the front bar>

then they try to meet

later that morning they each arrive to their own homes only to come onto Clubplanet message boards

leaving a new thread call

The "SO AND SO JERSEY CLUB REVIEW"

lets not forget---the "im so fucking tired but i cant leave cuz the dj is rippin it" dance---usually performed seated wherever you can park your tired ass--done best after at least 8 hours of clubbing or more---very similar to "car dancing" consists of bopping head with eyes closed and occasional fist pumping! LOL

lets not forget---the "im so fucking tired but i cant leave cuz the dj is rippin it" dance---usually performed seated wherever you can park your tired ass--done best after at least 8 hours of clubbing or more---very similar to "car dancing" consists of bopping head with eyes closed and occasional fist pumping! LOL

lmao this one gets the wins'em all.. lets see who else can come up with some good shit.