Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im having the shittest day of alll

it was those crazie vouws i mad that made me who i am and it is that stabing knife that put that hate in me and it was that bleeding pain i got after that beeting i got for being who you mad me that put the fear in me and as i sit in hell were you left me to die to be not wanted and with that thought i haunt your soul to kill that most diffining faith wich you mad for me and that faith is for me not to be happy and thats what i became a hatted boy with no feelings whats so ever and you wonder why i hung my self and as you finish reading this im all ready gone and ass you see me here swining back and forth hanging by my belt i did it i did it im free for once ........................................... byee alllllllllll cwm45.gif

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht.gif

(SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED) (johnny v) (russ reign)(soul assasin ) [TUNNEL] thats whats its all about baby

Yo man, you alright??? Don't get yourself down, everyone goes through hard times. Don't worry things always come back up. Life's a roller coaster ride. A lot of people out there care for you man...

------------------

Did you find your ecstacy???

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

Originally posted by mr.sick:

dude, you need to smoke a blunt.

Yeah dude, seriously.... C'mon Martin, get a grip!! smokin.gif

I hope everything's aight! cwm6.gifcwm1.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

Glowball,

I hope your post is just a joke. Don’t know you; but we are from the same hometown. I look around this board, and there is nothing but “Mad LUV” for you. Whatever your

going thru bro, share it with someone. We all share many life experiences. Sometimes

Talking with someone; goes a long way in helping to understand yourself. If you ever

want to talk send me a PM; I be happy to talk with you via PM or Phone.

Think Positive Bro !!!!!!!!

Peace,

Sobeton

Come on, you said it yourself, your having the shittiest day. Which means in the past you've had shitty days. Everybody has. What make's you feel so different? What makes you feel like you can even post about taking an easy way out, killing yourself, suicide. Come on guy you think nobody likes you, you think your unheard, unloved. I seriously doubt it. You know if you are telling the truth in this post about hurting yourself you are not hurting ONLY YOURSELF. It says here that you are an OLD SCHOOL LEGEND. This, in my book, is pretty respectful. This means that you have been involved in several hundred conversations w/ people who have a common interest with you. People were interested in what you have to say and people respected and enjoyed conversing w/ you.You are obiously not alone and you have people who would enjoy helping you. Helping you to work out your problems, help to make you smile, whatever. Things sometimes go the opposite way we're expecting, things don't always go the way we plan but things ALWAYS seem to work out. I hope what you first started this thread with was just a form of written expression and wasn't actuality. I love you man and I don't even know you. I know what it's like to be low but I'm also aware of how much beauty there is around and the beauty definitely out wheighs the shit if you open your eyes. But anyway if your up in heaven say hello to a few people for me. You'll meet them when you get there.

Peace Man

bump...anyone know anything more on this yert? this is troubling...

martyin, guy, it's alright man. we do love ya here on the board. whatever's going on, the people here can show ya luv and make a bright spot in ya day.

------------------

Bilk, Robb, Pilfer, & Steele

Invesment Banking for The New Millennium

New York, NY 10022

Martin . . . IM me when you get a chance . . . i hope everything is okay, hun . . .

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox