Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TRANCE or HOUSE

mjm

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::pint:

Fuck 2 Trance Fuck 2 Trance Fuck 2 Trance Fuck 2 Trance Fuck 2 Trance Fuck 2 Trance Fuck 2 Trance Fuck 2 Trance Fuck 2 Trance Fuck 2 Trance

Fuck 2 Trance Fuck 2 Trance Fuck 2 Trance Fuck 2 Trance Fuck 2 Trance

Fuck 2 Trance Fuck 2 Trance Fuck 2 Trance Fuck 2 Trance Fuck 2 Trance Fuck 2 Trance Fuck 2 Trance Fuck 2 Trance Fuck 2 Trance Fuck 2 Trance

your stupid :fridge:

Try listening to a retro mix from mid 90s and you'll know the progression that is taken place, the older stuff just sounds, well, old

You mean like one of Sasha & Digweed's "Northern Exposure" mixes? Or DJ Keoki's Trance-based "All Mixed Up" CD which came out in 1995? Still sounds pretty fresh to me.

actually its the other way around. the ones who were tranceheads are now househeads no longer give the trance scene another look. Why?

This is what really amuses me ...

Why is it that people move from Trance to House ... and almost never the other way around?

I think that most of us can agree in this. Now, lets try to explain it.

Why is it that people move from Trance to House ... and almost never the other way around?

Well my friend that is the unanswered question.

i dunno marcos im gonna have to disagree with you here .. in the past few months i was able along with groove eric change alot of househeads minds ;) why this doesnt happen in greater numbers you might ask ? well first of all .. 98% of people are "SHEEP" and will just go where everyone else wants to go . that is all . why alot wont give trance another look ? cause they think that the people next to them will either bash em and/or look down on em for being open minded . and liking other things . and its not the case only with trance.. same goes for tech , prog , you name it .. every club wants to play house so everyone figures thats whats in and the only way to go .. its a shame cause it just shows how dull and narrow minded most people really are when it comes down to music period. i mean when im listening to trance i say to myself .."WOW" how can anyone trash this music ?" that shits beyond me :confused: and then ill go to a house event (mind you i like good house) and say what the fuck ? this is horrible . but the place is packed :confused: and noone is dancing at all .. that right there proves to me that the people are there just to say i was there listening to house. just cause its the "IN"thing to do :rolleyes:

i dunno marcos im gonna have to disagree with you here .. in the past few months i was able along with groove eric change alot of househeads minds ;) why this doesnt happen in greater numbers you might ask ? well first of all .. 98% of people are "SHEEP" and will just go where everyone else wants to go . that is all . why alot wont give trance another look ? cause they think that the people next to them will either bash em and/or look down on em for being open minded . and liking other things . and its not the case only with trance.. same goes for tech , prog , you name it .. every club wants to play house so everyone figures thats whats in and the only way to go .. its a shame cause it just shows how dull and narrow minded most people really are when it comes down to music period. i mean when im listening to trance i say to myself .."WOW" how can anyone trash this music ?" that shits beyond me :confused: and then ill go to a house event (mind you i like good house) and say what the fuck ? this is horrible . but the place is packed :confused: and noone is dancing at all .. that right there proves to me that the people are there just to say i was there listening to house. just cause its the "IN"thing to do :rolleyes:

Koky, if you are seeing this happen, then it might be the start of the opposite trend. It is cycles I guess, and the life of EDM is too short to see this more clearly.

But until now, and generalizing, I must say that the trend is from trance to house. Is it because they are sheep?, perhaps ... but you are damn right with the fact that it would be almost impossible to revert unless clubs take the risk and offer it to the masses.

Maybe Nocturnal ... as Dade has been the major pusher of trance in the past.

Koky, if you are seeing this happen, then it might be the start of the opposite trend. It is cycles I guess, and the life of EDM is too short to see this more clearly.

But until now, and generalizing, I must say that the trend is from trance to house. Is it because they are sheep?, perhaps ... but you are damn right with the fact that it would be almost impossible to revert unless clubs take the risk and offer it to the masses.

Maybe Nocturnal ... as Dade has been the major pusher of trance in the past.

I AGREE !! and maybe some other big club on the beach really soon ;)

which you know if you take everyone out of the big clubs on the beach that are playing house and play trance (GOOD TRANCE) alot of the same people will stay and party just the same . look at crobar. when edgar was there id see alot of the same people that are going to see ralph falcon now . as long as the music is good ? people on the beach will keep going to the bigger clubs and even attract new people to that club. when edgar was at crobar .. that shit was fuckin insanity !! even when tiesto was at space !! crobar was packed with tranceheads and people who were just there to party .

i dunno marcos im gonna have to disagree with you here .. in the past few months i was able along with groove eric change alot of househeads minds ;) why this doesnt happen in greater numbers you might ask ? well first of all .. 98% of people are "SHEEP" and will just go where everyone else wants to go . that is all . why alot wont give trance another look ? cause they think that the people next to them will either bash em and/or look down on em for being open minded . and liking other things . and its not the case only with trance.. same goes for tech , prog , you name it .. every club wants to play house so everyone figures thats whats in and the only way to go .. its a shame cause it just shows how dull and narrow minded most people really are when it comes down to music period. i mean when im listening to trance i say to myself .."WOW" how can anyone trash this music ?" that shits beyond me :confused: and then ill go to a house event (mind you i like good house) and say what the fuck ? this is horrible . but the place is packed :confused: and noone is dancing at all .. that right there proves to me that the people are there just to say i was there listening to house. just cause its the "IN"thing to do

couldn't agree with you more on that reply

• 2 weeks later...