Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MODEL PACKED CLUBS..LOTUS,FLOAT,SPA,HUDSON BAR,MERCER BAR,SWAY AMONG OTHERS

ENOUGH WITH THESE RETARDED TEENY BOPPER CLUBS LIKE SF,EXIT,TWILO,ANDWEBSTER HALL. I WENT TO EXIT A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO AND ALL I SAW WAS A BUNCH OF UNDERAGE KIDS RUNNING AROUND DRINKING WATER WITH THEIR SHIRTS OFF AND DANCING WITH FUCKING GLOWSTICKS! WHERE ARE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO GO TO REAL CLUBS LIKE FLOAT, SPA,LOTUS,DOUBLE HAPPINESS,SWAY,23WATTS,AU BAR,HUDSON BAR,MERCER BAR,GRAND BAR,CHAOS,VERUKA,FUN,INDOCHINE,EUGENE,HALO,NVJOES PUB,AMONG OTHERS? THESE ARE CLUBS AND BARS/LOUNGES WHERE YOU CAN BANG A COKED UP MODEL AND HAVE A DRINK WITH TOBEY MAGUIRE,DEREK JETER,LEO DICAPRIO AND SO MANY OTHER CELEBS. OF COURSE TO PARTY HERE YOU NEED TO BE BEAUTIFUL AND HAVE ALOT OF CASH BUT ITS WELL WORTH IT AT MOST OF THESE PLACES. BE SURE TO WEAR PRADA,FENDI,BRUNO MAGLI,GUCCI,FERRAGAMO AND VERSACE. THESE PLACES ARE "THE IN PLACES" AND IF YOU GO YOULL HAVE A GREAT TIME. I MEAN WHY GO TO A SHIT HOLE LIKE SF WHEN YOU CAN GO TO AN EXCLUSIVE CLUB AND BANG A DEB (DEBUTANTE). SO FUCK ALL THE GLOWSTICKS,SHIRTLESS GUYS AND MAKE SURE YOU GET INTO A "REAL" CLUB.

Hudson Bar is a waste of Ian Schrager's hotel lobby. Last time I was there, crowd was crap, music was crap, vibe was nonexistant. With the glowing green floor making everyone look like a grey and ceiling way too low they felt the urge to throw in a lousy sound system. The place is all hype. But...it's a block away from where I stay. cwm1.gif

------------------

Bilk, Robb, Pilfer, & Steele

Invesment Banking for The New Millennium

New York, NY 10022

Originally posted by karch:

OK..... no nevermind I'm not gonna even reply to this thread cause it's ridiculus..

Technically, you did reply to the thread smile.gif hehe

But I agree, this guy is just a clown.

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Liquids Thurs, Dec 7th 10pm - 1am

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html" TARGET=_blank>www.naked-edge.com/schwinge</A>

My new web site...Version 1

hahahahah......I highly doubt those places have any sort of vibes or any sort of fun. The water, kiddies, hard dancing is one experience no one can explain. Fuck sitting at a bar and just getting drunk all night. Go to EXIT, take a few bombs...and have a fucking blast! cwm44.gif

------------------

~*MUSIC IS MEDICINE TO THE EARS, BRAIN, HEART, AND SOUL!*~

you're certainly entitled to your opinion but if you really want to know where the people who go to these clubs are, then go to the clubs and see for yourself. not everybody is into the same scene all the time and not everybody feels the need or can afford to wear versace, prada etc. use a softer approach next time and you might make some friends on this board otherwise you may as well keep your mouth shut.

i really want to assert a few expletives but i have self control lol...you know, sometimes i really want to explain or inform people like this the deeper and more meaningful side of night life... but first of all, it'll probably go to waste, because they're so caught up in their superficiality and wouldn't realize what we mean anyhow.. and secondly, who would want those killjoys in good vibin places anyhow? so, i agree with deanna11-- i'm glad u like ur clubs. stay there!! peace-- daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

*blip* *blip* *blip* *BLIP!* *BLIP!* *BLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!*

SUPERFICIAL, JUDGEMENTAL ASSHOLE RADAR OFF THE SCALES CAPTAIN! cwm35.gif

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE CLUBS THAT YOU MENTIONED. THAT IS YOUR OPINION. AND YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO IT. BUT DO US A FAVOR AND KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. SHIT I DONT LIKE CERTAIN PLACES, BUT I RESPECTFULLY CHOOSE TO JUST NOT TALK ABOUT THEM, FOR THE SAKE OF THE PATRONS THAT ATTEND SAID CLUBS. SHOULD I FEEL LIKE EXPRESSING MY OPINION ABOUT A PLACE THAT I DONT LIKE, AGAIN, I EXPRESS MY OPINION WITH THE HIGHEST RESPECT.

IN OTHER WORDS. IF YOU DONT LIKE A PLACE....STAY THE FUCK OUT....AND ENJOY YOUR PLACES. CLUBS LIKE SF, EXIT OR TWILO DIDNT THINK ABOUT WHAT YOUR ASS WOULD THINK ABOUT IT.

THE AL-INATOR cwm13.gif

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

No Pleasure, No Rapture, No Exquisite Sin Greater....Than Central Air. - Dogma

"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

I don't think there's even a comparison to be made. Float, Spa, Chaos etc. exist for the weekdays and are places where you can't really get f**** up if you gotta be @ work at 8:30am the next day. I'd never go to spa on a friday or saturday- I'd be crazy. But on the other hand I'd never go to an S&D on a regular tuesday for god's sakes.

bang-@@

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

"Without music, life would be a mistake."

-Nietzsche