Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami Vice Movie Update

stogiey2k2

Yeup its confirmed they have rented the 25th floor at my work building in brickell, i believe they are probably going to be using that as there Police Headquarters and shit a secretary that works with me saw Jamie Foxx late yesterday the focker was driving a Green Lamborghini nize....

:pint:

Yeup its confirmed they have rented the 25th floor at my work building in brickell, i believe they are probably going to be using that as there Police Headquarters and shit a secretary that works with me saw Jamie Foxx late yesterday the focker was driving a Green Lamborghini nize....

:pint:

:drool: :drool:

10106261.jpg

Castings are today (Friday) or tomorrow (Saturday)?

BTW, how many people have season 1 on DVD???

all i know is i just some some HOTTTTT Blonde about 5'10 in the elevator going to the 25thfloor which is the one reserved for the cast, etc.

with huge Gucci dark glasses..wow :drool:

If you guys become Extras, Maybe you should wear some sort of ClubPlanet.com T-Shirt, That way, They know you were in the movie, Plus it also plugs the website if we see the name of the site on the shirts, lol.

LOL! I couldn't make the casting call today!!! Fuuuuuuck!!! I heard it was RAMMED though. :mad:

I hope they treat this movie seriously and not make it into some useless shit like Starsky and Hutch. Ben Stiller should be prohibited from ever doing a remake of a TV show again. And honestly, wouldnt it have been more entertaining to bring back Don Johnson and Phillip M Thomas as Crockett and Tubs. This recasting of existing characters is kind of bizarre. Damm, the DVD of Season 1 of Miami VIce rocks.

I hope they treat this movie seriously and not make it into some useless shit like Starsky and Hutch. Ben Stiller should be prohibited from ever doing a remake of a TV show again.

So what? Miami Vice my dick! Honestly, what's so serious about it? It's not like we're talking about Godfather 4, so let's not go crazy about artistic integrity and respect for the original plot...sure, it was a groundbreaking tv series but I wouldn't think it had to be taken "seriously" (how boring)

I thought Starksy & Hutch was funny...and very revealing, to tell you the truth. What they did was exhagerate things that were there and for some reason people didn't see back then...like the fact that everyone was gay and doing cocaine back in the 80's.

:)

ps. Ben Stiller is a fucking genius!