Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubs and their Advertising

marcodavalos

I picked the New TImes this week and found ...

Space - Full page color ad for Space's CG CD release party. Btw ... the Saturdays Belong to Space stamp, a la "Parental Advisory" is brilliant IMHO.

Crobar - 1/2 page full color ad for DG and RF

Gryphon - Full page color ad, several nites advertised

Nothing for Nocturnal nor Angel Ultra Lounge. At least for this week. Amika most probably doesn't need to advertise that much. But even I/O and Blue have a small ad for one of their nites.

Bizarre.

Nothing for Nocturnal nor Angel Ultra Lounge. At least for this week. Amika most probably doesn't need to advertise that much. But even I/O and Blue have a small ad for one of their nites.

Dade will not advertise Noctornal in the New Times due to their horrible journalism in regard to the recent break-in at the club.

This info can be found on cj.

Dade will not advertise Noctornal in the New Times due to their horrible journalism in regard to the recent break-in at the club.

This info can be found on cj.

This post was referring to last week's issue, the one with the infamous column by "The Bitch". Dade's reposponce appeared in this week's issue, for those who haven't read it. What I found bizarre is that a week prior to their opening, neither Nocturnal nor Angel Ultra Lounge would place an ad in probably the most important ad medium for clubs.

Whatever Nocturnal decided this week is their own corporate decision. I recall Space also pulled out of the New Times for a while, but now advertise there again. I magine Space realized they were losing more by not advertising in the paper, whose circulation and age group is the perfect target audience for its business.

It is about business decisions.

First of all, I doubt any of the megaclubs would lose their audiences by pulling their ad from the birdcage liner known as the New Times.

I wouldn't advertise in a publication that is liable to turn around and attack me at any moment. Really sick of their leftist bullshit.

The New Times is a piece of shit, I have nothing but disrespect for the tabloid and its editorial style (or lack thereof) the only thing their pages are good for is potty-training for puppies and to make origami figurines, to read it is to be misinformed...yuk! :yuck:

First of all, I doubt any of the megaclubs would lose their audiences by pulling their ad from the birdcage liner known as the New Times.

I wouldn't advertise in a publication that is liable to turn around and attack me at any moment. Really sick of their leftist bullshit.

i agree pod :aright:

Opinions are just opinions Dan. And I somehow agree with you in some of it.

• 5 weeks later...