Clubplanet Nightlife Community

July 4th Long Weekend...

smx

Going to Vegas June 30th to July 5th/05.

1st time in 4 yrs our busy schedules work. I am hoping I can get some feedback.

I have been there twice before (last two memorial day weekends). The 1st time we stayed at MGM. 2nd time we stayed at 3 diff hotels. Luxor thurs, Mandalay fri, and Venetian sat/sun/mon. It worked out really well. Now for this summer...

It is a group of 5 guys including myself... 23-26 yr olds. 2 bouncers, an exotic dancer (as he likes to be called), a model, and a bartender. I wouldn't call us your regular/typical guys. Not trying to sound cocky... but each of us have been in the gym for bout 5-6 yrs. We are reppin the cream of the crop from out here (personality/looks). The guys want to stay at MGM... simply because thats where they have stayed in the past... saying because of the pool. Yes it is a nice place... some other options? Most guys come to vegas for that "time-out" in life. AND for the girls. Now you know our reasons. What do you suggest is the best hotel for that weekend? Basically... where do all the hot girls flock too? Top 3 hotels please.

Now... for clubs. Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon. Hip hop and R & B pls. Set up the weekend if you can pls. Which clubs which night?

List:

Thurs-RA

Fri-Pure

Sat-OPM

Sun-Body English

Mon-Foundation Room

Lastly... I have never been on guestlists or bought bottles. Just showed up and gotten in somehow. I know girls have it a lot easier. What do you recommend?

Yes I'd like to go with the flow... be "spontaneous". But some things need to be organised. Other ppl say "Why you stressing? We'll figure things out when we get there". My simple answer is... c'mon... this is vegas... AND it's a HOT long weekend.

I would really appreciate ANY information that I can get.

SMX

Vancouver, BC

p.s. sorry for the long msg.

first of i would say that the hard rock hotel would be the best place to stay hands down when it comes to girls.

and i can help you out at RA on thursday night, I am the vip host at ra night club in the luxor.

feel free to give me a ring any time and i will give you some more info on whatever u need to know about vegas

c.j 702 349 9966

I just got back from Vegas. There were a ton of chicks everywhere. I stayed at Mandalay and loved it. Try a place with a great pool.

Should try the swirly game with your buddies. The game is if you don't hook with a girl that night, you flush your head down the toilet. The rules are it has to be obvious or someone vouch for you. We used to play the game years ago. :)