Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
MDR

Technics SLDZ-1200 (Mark II)?

lololooloolool! Damn! That link is great! Thanx. Good shit.

I wasn't feelin that Technic from the beginning before it was even released. I told Technic too. Told them where some of the fuck-ups were. Guess they didn't listen. Anyone who bought it, prob. just bought it for the looks and the name. I have to confess..... it is pretty tempting!

Anyone have any tests/info on the Numark? I def. liked it when I played with it. I like the "true" vinyl feel of it. It's lacking a couple of things.

I guess that means that the Pioneer is still superior! I'd love to see Pioneer put a spinning platter and "+/-" buttons on it though. Until then, I still won't be 100% happy with any of these cd players.

I hate my Technics, though it took me a bit to get used to it...i still love my Pioneer's ! I found the cueing a little more difficult, I'm a fan og having quick start on my Pioneer's..... a lot of little things and the little things make the difference.

Thanks for that link, that was really done well.

I think I'll drop by the DJ expo in August to see what Technics has a brewin...

Altho---

Since I play House (hence no scratching) I wonder if there are other noticeable problems?

i dont think so. if ur only playign house then anyone of those cd players will do fine. i got numark axis 9's and i love em. i know it has 3 different scratche modes but i dont scratch.