Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new obsession

poccnr

I have taken to heading to the beach on Sundays... In the last few weeks, I have taken the dog, put the top down and headed out to the passages from Malibu and Santa Monica/ Venice. I strap on the roller blades, or jog, and my faithful companion, Weissen, trots happily along. I have come to realize on sundays when I arise, my dog awaits at the foot of the bed, prancing and dancing in anticipation... i wonder, is this because she is used to running elsewhere from our house, our is this because it's another place to do the mans best friend bonding thing??? In either case, not only are we both keepin in shape, but we get a chance to check out loads of ass as well..... food for thought!

heheh yeah thats what i used to do...the bike path takes you all the way from venice upto will rogers state or even upto malibu beach, the lower part anyway....its pretty amazing

then winter came and it got kinda cold but now i mite take it up again...that or maybe surfing i dunno