Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gaining Weight

bolts

isn't it common sense? just bulk up on protein meals, none of that diet crap. No more subway for u, burger king all the way from now on :)

please stop giving health advice.. Burger King is the worst and most unhealthy way to gain weight.

If you want to gain weight, you have to start weight lifting and eating properly. Get 1g of protein for every pound you weigh. So if you're 150lbs, try to get 150grams worth of Protein each day from your meals and/or protein shakes. I'm a hard gainer and I find that milk, rice, bread, steak, and pasta work best if you're trying to bulk up (well for me atleast). You want high calories, high protein, high carbs, and always low fat.

it's temporary in that when you're off creatine, you lose the water weight.. so you'll look a bit smaller.

Look in the mirror not a scale. Fact is that Creatine helps build muscle mass and strength gains. Eventually the water weight needs to come off or you may look puffy. Creatine should not be looked at as something bad.

Look in the mirror not a scale. Fact is that Creatine helps build muscle mass and strength gains. Eventually the water weight needs to come off or you may look puffy. Creatine should not be looked at as something bad.

way to take things out of context..

-no one said it was bad.

-Fact is, creatine does not work on everyone

-the point is, when you are not cycling creatine you will lose some sort of mass whether its some muscle and/or water. This thread was about gaining weight, not about getting ripped.

Also, as a beginner he should start off naturally. Suggesting creatine to someone who just started bulking up is stupid as he may not need it at all.

way to take things out of context..

Suggesting creatine to someone who just started bulking up is stupid as he may not need it at all.

Did I suggest that someone take creatine?

The entire thread began with saying "never mind creatine.....I want the weight to stay."

Speaking of contex what do the words "never mind creatine" mean to you?

:huh:

Woh! Everyones trippin. Actually I took creatine, gained quickly, I think 10 pounds, but it doesn't last at all. It's not bad? It's really bad for your liver.

Protein will work? I heard about that 1gram/ pound of body weight. I'm going to try it out.

Thanks

sorry kidneys, not liver..or is it liver too? I don't know. All I know is by not taking it you're better off. Like I said, I'm going to try this protein diet. I'll give it a month to see something noticable.