Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lounge suggestion

Hello all,

I was hoping you guys might be able to help me out. I am graduating from grad school next month and am looking for a good place to have my party. Looking for a mature, nice lounge with a good crowd, good music, a private "area" to accomodate 30-40 people, and that can also serve food (hors d'eouvres). Not looking for anything too big (large club) or too small. Thanks to anybody that has suggestions...

-Buck

Hello all,

I was hoping you guys might be able to help me out. I am graduating from grad school next month and am looking for a good place to have my party. Looking for a mature, nice lounge with a good crowd, good music, a private "area" to accomodate 30-40 people, and that can also serve food (hors d'eouvres). Not looking for anything too big (large club) or too small. Thanks to anybody that has suggestions...

-Buck

Hey Buck,

Here are a few listing of parties I do in the city.

Tuesday - Suite 16 & Select

Thursday- Ruby Falls

Friday - Avalon, 58, & Glo

Saturday - Strata, 58, Flow, & Glo

Glo has been a great party so far on Fri & Sat. Let me know what you need. Feel free to contact me direct if you have any (?)'s regarding bottle service, list, or comps @ 973-941-3515.

Victor Soto