Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you realize...

mdamon7278

That Miami CP is probably the tighest crew of all on this site, I have looked on other areas, but no one comes close to how we all party together left and right, while the others, talk shit to one another and are ready to kil each other sooner or later, Hey Miami CP, take a bow and have a drink, there is no other place like the one we have here

That Miami CP is probably the tighest crew of all on this site, I have looked on other areas, but no one comes close to how we all party together left and right, while the others, talk shit to one another and are ready to kil each other sooner or later, Hey Miami CP, take a bow and have a drink, there is no other place like the one we have here

CLICK HERE

looking at all the forums, id hafta say miami and new york are the most active forums

stfu cracka :)

STFU, clown :finger:

Hey guys, I think he was serious. I agree though. For one reason. MIAMI. There's no other place like it.

Bro, that was the dumbest post u have made yet, I think neg rep points shoule be carried out on that one

i was bored. But i do have to agree. Since i first came on the crew has grown not only to just being fellow clubbers but friends as well.

some more crazier than others.

agreed...it's a tight knit family.....:pint:

i've definately met some cool kats here who have become good friends...even though i don't get to hang out with some of the peeps here as much i'd like to......