Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Erick Morillo "The 2 sides of my world"

bolts

Is it worth buying?

i bought the 4-cd limited edition - b/c it came with 2 sides of my world and the 3-cd subliminal winter sessions....all for like $20 from amazon - but i would not buy the "2 sides" cd by itself, its not that good...the p diddy tracks are garbage and the rest of the stuff is just ok...

All 4 cds are good. Puffy songs weren't that bad. You guys are just fucking racist.

Racist????

Are you off your meds!!! Puffy Sucks!!!!!

Everything he did with Morillo just killed an otherwise good thing. He's a no talent HACK! The album is not all that good to begin with,and Puffy Killed what little life it had. The Winter Session mix is worth every penny but the "Two Sides" CD is really not all that good. I expected a lot better from Erick.

Racist????

Are you off your meds!!! Puffy Sucks!!!!!

Everything he did with Morillo just killed an otherwise good thing. He's a no talent HACK! The album is not all that good to begin with,and Puffy Killed what little life it had. The Winter Session mix is worth every penny but the "Two Sides" CD is really not all that good. I expected a lot better from Erick.

hehe relax bro i think he was kiddin about the racist thing...but i agree with everything else you said. he was terrible on stage at crobar and he was equally awful on the 2 sides album. but i love the other 3 winter session mixes...def showcases the "new" morillo sound...

That's what I had originally asked about, but responses were bad....I think. So the CD in that link is the good one? (that's the one I was originally asking about, I might have messed up)

I just want some good Morillo beats!

i bought the 4-cd limited edition - b/c it came with 2 sides of my world and the 3-cd subliminal winter sessions....all for like $20 from amazon - but i would not buy the "2 sides" cd by itself, its not that good...the p diddy tracks are garbage and the rest of the stuff is just ok...

well 4 cds for 20 bucks is a great deal!