Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any CP heads going to IBIZA in July?

A trip to Ibiza is well worth it. It is expensive but worth every damn penny. You will never look at clubbing the same way after going to Ibiza. One thing that people forget about Ibiza, is that not only is it the party capital of the world, but it's a Mediterranean paradise. Go for a couple of weeks to really enjoy Ibiza, do some snorkeling, sailing, go see some sights (check out Atlantis, trust me on this one), lay out on the nude beaches with some of the most incredible women you'll ever see, then party hard at night. There's no place like it on earth for a clubber. You'll want to go back every year. The only place that comes close is the Greek islands.

shit i knew it was expensive to go there, but those numbers are just ridiculous. after the wmc i don't know if i can blow 3.5 grand on a vacation that's gonna leave me more drained than when i got there.

some day though, def hoping the dollar doesn't continue to get owned.

there is absolutely no comparimg miami to ibiza,in any shape or form....dig deep kid, you won't regret it...luigi

Yes, I agree, comparing Miami to Ibiza is like apples to oranges, you just can't compare the two! I skipped Miami this year because I wanted to get back to Ibiza this year (missed last summer). And I'm glad I did, because my vacation hasn't even started yet, and WMC is already over and long forgotten ;)

I'll be there September 6- 12th! Can't wait I've been two times both in July-August, and I'm looking forward to hitting some closing parties this year. And I can't f'in wait to catch Liebing @ Meganite closing party!

Eddie def. stay at El Corso, you won't be dissappointed :love:

Yea, Im fratpats friend who did the plane, plane, bus, ferry there last year... NOT worth the money it saved... I showed up looking and feeling like a zombie. but that didnt stop us from directly going to eden for another 5 hours.

ibiza isnt cheap, but worth every penny. heaven on earth....

stayed by san jose last year.. snoar. it was free, so I didnt mind. but this year we are doing it right at Jet. bora bora right outside...

and I agree with the post before.. for great food, the places at las salinas are perfect... lay on a beach chair, listen to down tempo house, watch all the beautiful people, while a waiter brings you sangria and grilled squid... what's better than that?

post #1, ever.

Thanks very much. If I remember correctly DC-10 was on the way back from the beach too. Too fuckin good to believe.

Thanks! I can spare 10 years. Who needs to live till 90 anyway. :rock:

thats what i'm saying...we had the perfect crew of 6 close friends going...ya never know if you will have the opportunity again...you're only young once... :pint: