Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Financial Assistance!

verysexynaty

This is just in case anyone would like to change their financial advisor or is looking for a good financial investment company. Please feel free to PM me! I have a great company working for me and they offer financial asset protection, 401K, Life and disability insurance etc... You never know when taking care of your assets might come in handy!

This is just in case anyone would like to change their financial advisor or is looking for a good financial investment company. Please feel free to PM me! I have a great company working for me and they offer financial asset protection, 401K, Life and disability insurance etc... You never know when taking care of your assets might come in handy!

Hey Bobo, I'm sure bling would have volunteered to take care of your "assets" for free. :tongue:

Hey, That's exactly what I do!! :idea:

SO you have a great company working for you, and you are so satisfied, you decided to publicly reffer your advisor??!! :eek:

Sounds like you are one helluva client!!

Check your PM's... :cool:

Mp3.-:smoke: