Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn spragga...

fkornre

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a star on a shirt, remember the holocaust............

of course i do...other than going to hebrew school and learning about it...i have taken 5 courses on it...i am fascinated by it...but i dont let it get me down...

btw here is my armband...

image2m.jpg

and on top of that he's a fucking racist...look at what he posted earlier in the "NFL Draft" thread...I caught him and he tried apologizing but it's clearly in writing...

omg r u joking me. The miami dolphins really did have 5 different running backs last year go check. And i am a jew

and on top of that he's a fucking racist...look at what he posted earlier in the "NFL Draft" thread...I caught him and he tried apologizing but it's clearly in writing...

omg r u joking me. The miami dolphins really did have 5 different running backs last year go check. And i am a jew

nmn is correct...with baseball season in full swing and this idiot mahalo, we got lots to do in this forum...lots to pick on and threads that dont die after 2 posts...

translation : ever since NMN decided to join the sports forum and add his knowledge of sports along with his comedic value, the sports forum has never been better!

thanks bro :aright: