Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All these Bashing threads...

elementx

They remind me of a conversation I had last year with a Pizza Shop owner in the Villiage last year with my girl.

Mind you. We really fucked the end of the season up by losing to Boston. But talking about the season in general.

Also mind. That I understand that all the bashing here is just to keep the season fun. But sometimes we have some morons around here that really don't pay attention to what is going on in the season. Nor know shit about baseball. The pop up every now and then to start shit. And then pop back in around post season time. You know those thrill seeking fans.

Anyway Convo - This is when the Yankees got off to a horrible start last year and were swept by Boston.

Me In Yankee Jersey - Can I get 3 slices please. ( Had to note the Jersey, that is how the convo started )

Pizza Guy - How bout them Yankees?

Me - You, a Boston fan, owner of a NY Pizzaria?

Pizza Guy - Yeah grew up in Boston.

Me - Well, speak all you wish. It is the beginning of the season. I am sure your reaction will be different come the end of the season and the Yanks take the devision.

Pizza Guy - Not going to happen, they look like shit.

Me - Just remember those words. All you Boston fans love to pop shit in the beginning of the season. But it is the end of the season and who takes the penant that counts.

Pizza Guy - Whats up with Jeter. Here That will be $x amount.

Me - Don't worry about it. 1 month of solid hitting and he will be ok. He will not go the season hitting like this.

Pizza guy - Enjoy... See you in October.

Me - Yup we will.

My Girl - What the hell was that all about.

Me - Typical Boston Fan!

So again, we lost to you fuckers in the post season. My hat is still off to an amazing come back. And still pissed about the way the Yanks went to sleep. To me they are better off being behind than they are being ahead.

But my point is. You all, repeatedly down the Yanks in the beginning of the season. And then all nervous at the end of the season when you are just hanging onto the wild card. And I would think you would all learn one day to just let the season play out. And also realize come the post season the yanks will be there.

And also would love for that dopey fuck magellan to stop posting about the Yanks buying rings, championships, etc... Cause they have not bought shit. When are you going to open your eyes. The biggest mistake Georgie ever made was trying to buy stars. When his best teams were prior to him spending enormous amounts of money. His best teams were when he had core players who played as a team. And they have not won shit since he put all his money into these allstar filled teams. Because Allstars that are flopped around every year never click as a team. And the avid Yankee fan knows this. And many of us feel the same way.

So give it a rest. The bashing is fun. But it gets old. Bash about something interesting.

I and every other Yankee fan knows the Yanks have been playing like shit. And your bashing is just adding fuel to the fire when the Yanks get on their hot streak and Boston gets on their losing streak. ( This happens with both teams all year long ) But I am sure as fans you all know this already.

live in the present...not the past or future..

Yanks are in last place - pathetic for a $200+million payroll

:laugh:

It's the same story every year ya dumb fuck... Has nothing to do with present or past...

Both teams do the same thing every year. One slumps while the other excels. Them come to the end of the season it is a fairly close race to the end. Or the Yanks walk away with it.

Instead of being a dick. Learn the sport and your facts. Then contribute your thoughts...

Anyway I will be at Sundays game front and center... Will post some pics following. For any who wants to see.

Cody - If you want I will try to get us another game this season... Hopefully this one wont be a 6 hour rain delay lol.

It's the same story every year ya dumb fuck... Has nothing to do with present or past...

Both teams do the same thing every year. One slumps while the other excels. Them come to the end of the season it is a fairly close race to the end. Or the Yanks walk away with it.

Instead of being a dick. Learn the sport and your facts. Then contribute your thoughts...

Anyway I will be at Sundays game front and center... Will post some pics following. For any who wants to see.

Cody - If you want I will try to get us another game this season... Hopefully this one wont be a 6 hour rain delay lol.

there is no reason for the hostility..i didnt attack with any names...

just goes to show how classy Yankee fans are..

all im saying is who gives a fuck about yesterday or what will "supposedly" happen at the end of the year - you dont know for sure

bottom line is your team is in last place RIGHT NOW and deserve to be mocked being that they are the highest paid team in major sports and share last place with the devil rays.

until they get out of the gutter..they will continually be mocked..

last place :laugh: :laugh:

YAY!! :D

Maybe Mussina will pitch that day too. :)

I wanted to do something about season tickets for next year now that I'll be graduated and I have a job and stuff.

we all know its early, but do not compare losing to the champion red sox in the begining of last year to losing to TB and baltimore this year. It is one thing to lose to a good team but to lose to bruce friggin chen or nomo.

we all know its early, but do not compare losing to the champion red sox in the begining of last year to losing to TB and baltimore this year. It is one thing to lose to a good team but to lose to bruce friggin chen or nomo.

I believe Boston has lost to Baltimore as well... On many more than one occasion. Past and present.

This year I am not sure. I really don't follow Boston.

Truth of the matter is. I could give shit less. Have your fun guys. See you in October.

not yet but we face lopez tonight and he owns us. 8-3 agains us :mad:

I am not saying losing 1 game a series but 5 of 7 to baltimore is not the same as losing 5 of 7 to the sox last year.

You guys going 15 of 19 agaist b-more was the major reason you won the east.

You do not win anything in april.

They remind me of a conversation I had last year with a Pizza Shop owner in the Villiage last year with my girl.

Mind you. We really fucked the end of the season up by losing to Boston. But talking about the season in general.

Also mind. That I understand that all the bashing here is just to keep the season fun. But sometimes we have some morons around here that really don't pay attention to what is going on in the season. Nor know shit about baseball. The pop up every now and then to start shit. And then pop back in around post season time. You know those thrill seeking fans.

Anyway Convo - This is when the Yankees got off to a horrible start last year and were swept by Boston.

Me In Yankee Jersey - Can I get 3 slices please. ( Had to note the Jersey, that is how the convo started )

Pizza Guy - How bout them Yankees?

Me - You, a Boston fan, owner of a NY Pizzaria?

Pizza Guy - Yeah grew up in Boston.

Me - Well, speak all you wish. It is the beginning of the season. I am sure your reaction will be different come the end of the season and the Yanks take the devision.

Pizza Guy - Not going to happen, they look like shit.

Me - Just remember those words. All you Boston fans love to pop shit in the beginning of the season. But it is the end of the season and who takes the penant that counts.

Pizza Guy - Whats up with Jeter. Here That will be $x amount.

Me - Don't worry about it. 1 month of solid hitting and he will be ok. He will not go the season hitting like this.

Pizza guy - Enjoy... See you in October.

Me - Yup we will.

My Girl - What the hell was that all about.

Me - Typical Boston Fan!

So again, we lost to you fuckers in the post season. My hat is still off to an amazing come back. And still pissed about the way the Yanks went to sleep. To me they are better off being behind than they are being ahead.

But my point is. You all, repeatedly down the Yanks in the beginning of the season. And then all nervous at the end of the season when you are just hanging onto the wild card. And I would think you would all learn one day to just let the season play out. And also realize come the post season the yanks will be there.

And also would love for that dopey fuck magellan to stop posting about the Yanks buying rings, championships, etc... Cause they have not bought shit. When are you going to open your eyes. The biggest mistake Georgie ever made was trying to buy stars. When his best teams were prior to him spending enormous amounts of money. His best teams were when he had core players who played as a team. And they have not won shit since he put all his money into these allstar filled teams. Because Allstars that are flopped around every year never click as a team. And the avid Yankee fan knows this. And many of us feel the same way.

So give it a rest. The bashing is fun. But it gets old. Bash about something interesting.

I and every other Yankee fan knows the Yanks have been playing like shit. And your bashing is just adding fuel to the fire when the Yanks get on their hot streak and Boston gets on their losing streak. ( This happens with both teams all year long ) But I am sure as fans you all know this already.

:laugh: :laugh: wait wait.. hold on for fucking sec boss, did you just say "The biggest mistake Georgie ever made was try buying stars.." Geezus, if he's trying, whats gonna happen when he actually does it ?? Gonna buy up all the stars in the league and sign them to multimillion dollar minor league contracts to ensure he has all the stars ?? :laugh2:

:laugh: :laugh: wait wait.. hold on for fucking sec boss, did you just say "The biggest mistake Georgie ever made was try buying stars.." Geezus, if he's trying, whats gonna happen when he actually does it ?? Gonna buy up all the stars in the league and sign them to multimillion dollar minor league contracts to ensure he has all the stars ?? :laugh2:

:laugh: Well he does not own them all yet...

not yet but we face lopez tonight and he owns us. 8-3 agains us :mad:

I am not saying losing 1 game a series but 5 of 7 to baltimore is not the same as losing 5 of 7 to the sox last year.

You guys going 15 of 19 agaist b-more was the major reason you won the east.

You do not win anything in april.

Boston and New York split the season last year. And are dead even for god only knows how long. I think in 150 games. Boston is up by 1 game.

And as Baltimore was our crutch... I think they were part of Bostons headaches last year.

So season wise. Like I have said before. Yanks and Boston go through the same ups and downs all year long. It is almost as if it's scripted.

Boston and New York split the season last year. And are dead even for god only knows how long. I think in 150 games. Boston is up by 1 game.

Correction: The red sox won the season series last year... remember you guys were playing catch up all season long, you never tied it even. I just wanted to throw that "useless fact" out there and clear that up. :)