Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE DRINK Presents 305 PLATINUM

stallions

Please join us this Saturday April 23rd for 305 PLATINUM at THE DRINK....841 Washington Ave, Miami Beach

DJ Chronic and 103.5 :D

Doors open at 11pm....please dress to impress

For guest list please contact the Hosts ACE - FAZZ - BIG DOG @ 305-673-0429 or via e-mail at vip@drinksobe.com

Ladies are free before midnight on guest list gents are reduced

Guest list closes at 1am.....Get ready to Party in South Beach's newest Hip Hop Club :cool:

We had a techno night 10 people showed up!!!! We did HIP HOP the next weekend and over 475 showed up..

congratulations whiggah, you be getting down yo...hip hop and you don't stop, smoke a blunt in the alley and chug on some gin, stupid motherfucker.

:)

Please join us this Saturday April 23rd for 305 PLATINUM at THE DRINK....841 Washington Ave, Miami Beach

DJ Chronic and 103.5 :D

Doors open at 11pm....please dress to impress

For guest list please contact the Hosts ACE - FAZZ - BIG DOG @ 305-673-0429 or via e-mail at vip@drinksobe.com

Ladies are free before midnight on guest list gents are reduced

Guest list closes at 1am.....Get ready to Party in South Beach's newest Hip Hop Club :cool:

No club before 10 st can fit more that 450 heads...

Besides, it's hip hop :vomit2:

Well anyone who wants to be on the list is more than welcome. The DRINK actually caters to many different music styles During WMC it was all House and we had 1040 people in THE DRINK on Friday Nights party.

The DRINK would be happy to host any type of party provided the promoter can provide a crowd. The Techno promoter signed a bar gaurentee for $2500 and could only produce a crowd 14-30 people who spent a grand total of hold on $800. THE DRINk also hosted a Thursday night GOTH night and again promoter failed. A NightClub is a business to provide what the MASS's want and at this time it is HIP HOP, R&B, Reggae, Latin which by the way spends what the techno crowd spends all night in 1hr. So take a look at it its not the clubs that are the problem its the promoters and the people who set behind there computer and dont support there music when they have the chance to!!

THE DRINK

Well anyone who wants to be on the list is more than welcome. The DRINK actually caters to many different music styles During WMC it was all House and we had 1040 people in THE DRINK on Friday Nights party.

The DRINK would be happy to host any type of party provided the promoter can provide a crowd. The Techno promoter signed a bar gaurentee for $2500 and could only produce a crowd 14-30 people who spent a grand total of hold on $800. THE DRINk also hosted a Thursday night GOTH night and again promoter failed. A NightClub is a business to provide what the MASS's want and at this time it is HIP HOP, R&B, Reggae, Latin which by the way spends what the techno crowd spends all night in 1hr. So take a look at it its not the clubs that are the problem its the promoters and the people who set behind there computer and dont support there music when they have the chance to!!

THE DRINK

Hey Stallions...I think you are making a mistake here. I started giving you shit for opening YET ANOTHER HIP HOP night at the beach...not the techno promoters that threw a party at your place, even though I know them personally, I'm in no way associated to them or their business, as amatter of fact, they are too classy to even bitch about having their night cancelled the first night...I'M NOT, I DON'T CARE, I DO WHAT I WANT!...just wanted to make it clear...I'm not a promoter, I'm a local clubber who's seen clubs come and go and can read your club's future all too well.

That techno night you guys opened your doors would've built up nice in a few weeks, like some othe non hip hop nights out there have...house, trance and such need word of mouth to build a following, wmc had just swept through town and what was left out there were troopers and burnt out tourists, it wasn't the perfect week to start anything, perhaps the main reason why the turn out for that specific night was perhaps so poor in number...yet not in quality, the people that attended that night have lots of contacts and following and would've filled the house in a couple if you guys had given it the chance...

A $2500 bar tab is imposible for a club the size of The Drink, know it and deal with it...the more promoters you put up to the $2500 test, the promoters you'll set for failure...if that's your thing, then power to you...some of the best businesses have been built on patience, to try and hit "ovenight sensation" sometimes results in backfiring at your club's reputation...hip hop will give you the instant numbers, but the quality of crowd you'll have to deal with will be your ultimate karma...it seems though you ae a bit dettached from our local reality, your club will NOT be full every night, there's no such thing here at the beach...

People are looking at this moment for the next best thing, so I encourage you to step down from your mogul pedestal and work shoulder to shoulder with the local promoters, you will not only see your club's bar tab increase but also its popularity...keep it classy, a hip hop night seems too much of a desperate move...it takes some time to establish a venue and you are still on time to make it good.

You have a nice looking venue, don't cheapen it with ghetto nights, once you are associated with hip hop, you'll only have enough time later to regret your deed.

If you want to gain the love and the crowds, built your following from the ground up...the underground up, if you will...right now, you have lots of loose cattle with serveral different musical gaps left pending by skeptic club owners, here's your opportunity to make a difference...

best wishes and sorry for calling you motherfucker, from now on I'll call you Stallions.

Funk! :cool:

I due thank you for your input!! We have started a new night heheh after hours House / techno / trance on the beach I due personaly love all music actually spin all music from true old school "elvis has left the building" to "trick daddy" . The club since opened NEW YEARS EVE has went thru many changes to find its niche in that I have found the niche is really change!!! Always changing with demand and were the club is located HIP HOP as a main focus has worked wonders example last night Tuesday we were packed over 450 thru the door. I had to stand outside and look at the numbers of people walking by and driving by the club and it told the tale of south beach. Another telling tale of the fate at this moment of South Beach is Crobar use to be Fri and Sat were House / Trance in the VIP now its Hip Hop another Mansion Thursdays use to be House know Hip Hop. When the Hip Hop crowd and the mass's of Hip Hop bottle buyers and 10k at bar Fri & Sat go away so will Hip Hop at the club and we will move to what is HOT. I personally own every piece in the club with no debts and low monthly cost so THE DRINK is here for the long haul as a trendy spot for what the mass's want. Hopefully the After Hours and true love for dark wild hard House / Trance / Techno crowd will come out for the NEW Sunday Sunrise party :) Again thank you for all your input good and bad it does help!!

sunrise-afterhours.jpg

OPENING PARTY MAY 8th 2005