Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubplanet TV LMAO

Ok, i just watched the 3 episodes they have, and i must say. Its embarasing. All those guidos doing the fist punch, stupid skanks feeling OHHH SOOO FABULOUS on the tv showing off their skanky moves. Damn, i want u guys to watch it and let me know if u agree or if its just me hating. (Which i rarely do, but seriously, NYC EDM culture is dropping, as the EDM TREND hits its peak.

NO MORE STUPID ASS A/X SHIRT WEARING MORONS WHO DONT EVEN KNOW WHOO THEY ARE SEEING(and if they do know what dj they are going for..tis usually just because of the name)

NO MORE FUCKING HOOCHIES WIT BLEACH BLONDE HAIR THINKING THEY ARE HOTT SHIT.. seems like all the true....the few..but the true have run off into the small venues with the underground parties.

click on music/video on the tab/menu above. Select Clubplanet TV. SOOOOO bad. The concept is great and i give them credit for going ahead with it, but what they show is just sad...a pure reflection of the sad shalow state that EDM culture has hit. A trend to many :( not a lifestyle

Ok, i just watched the 3 episodes they have, and i must say. Its embarasing. All those guidos doing the fist punch, stupid skanks feeling OHHH SOOO FABULOUS on the tv showing off their skanky moves. Damn, i want u guys to watch it and let me know if u agree or if its just me hating. (Which i rarely do, but seriously, NYC EDM culture is dropping, as the EDM TREND hits its peak.

NO MORE STUPID ASS A/X SHIRT WEARING MORONS WHO DONT EVEN KNOW WHOO THEY ARE SEEING(and if they do know what dj they are going for..tis usually just because of the name)

NO MORE FUCKING HOOCHIES WIT BLEACH BLONDE HAIR THINKING THEY ARE HOTT SHIT.. seems like all the true....the few..but the true have run off into the small venues with the underground parties.

why the fuck do you care? as long as they are having fun....mind your fucking business and worry about yourself

I like how you try and back up your comments by saying, "just me hating. (Which i rarely do)"...this entire post was filled with nothing but hate.

take a look in the fucking mirror you fucking clown...YOU are what's killing the scene!

i didnt insult u directly did i? maybe i did..maybe your in the video..i dunno, but relax u fucknut. I dont feel like arguing with you. Some people jsut grew up in a different era ..and its sad to see where things have gone. Thats all. there are so many variations of the scene that its impossible to identify it. But whats going on in ny the past few years is NOT what alot of us were into. It really was a lifestyle, not a trend. Now its a trend with girls running around half naked and every guy looking like fucking gotti wanna bs. So If you fall under that category i can see why u would get offended. otherwise, RELAX like is aid..i Didnt insult YOU directly. But if thats all you know of the scene and EDM -

"S&M parties with johnathan peters..then fine..your right..go and have fun...but im entitled to still think your all CLOWNS. or like i read in someone elses post.. SHEEP. Run along little sheep. Go back to temptations and surf club LMAO. or better yet..just go back to the JERSEY forum.

oh great...another fucking fgt spitting that "It really was a lifestyle, not a trend" bullshit...let me guess what is gonna be next, "It use to be all about the music" :blah:

what are you like 35 years old? so what, shit has changed...deal with it you fucking piece of shit! How about you going to parties that you enjoy and let other people do whatever the fuck it is that they enjoy instead of coming on a message board crying :cry: .

you're being a complete fucking hypocrite...how about instead of being a little bitch ragging on people who just happened to be different than you, go out and actually try doing something that will help the scene! :idea:

and yes, IT IS ABOUT THE MUSIC. You called it.

and so, your from queens? doesnt make a difference. The geographic location is used as an example of what kinda slimeball u probably are. And yes i do help the scene. I support the real parties..the real artists...and the ones who care and arent juicemonkey/skanks. You guys outnumbered us. ok. u can have the big clubs...just stay there. BTW, i never attacked you in thsi thread..i was making an observation on how FUNNY those people look on camera....someone else seemed interested and wanted to see what i was talking about...so apparently im not THAT crazy for being amuzed by the stupidity on that video. So if you dont like it FUCK OFF , your the one wasting time ANSWERING to a post that you think is garbage. So since its garbage, go back to the hip hop board and talk about 50 cents' new track or whatever. :bowdown:

yup - definitly, thats what goes on in the major clubs. Not my cup of tea for going out every week, but there is definitly alot of quality nights that happen every once and a while when everyone comes out.

but its sad because the type of parties that happen eveyr once and a while..used to be EVERY WEEK. oh well ...some people dig..some people dont.....i dont

and yes, IT IS ABOUT THE MUSIC. You called it.

and so, your from queens? doesnt make a difference. The geographic location is used as an example of what kinda slimeball u probably are. And yes i do help the scene. I support the real parties..the real artists...and the ones who care and arent juicemonkey/skanks. You guys outnumbered us. ok. u can have the big clubs...just stay there. BTW, i never attacked you in thsi thread..i was making an observation on how FUNNY those people look on camera....someone else seemed interested and wanted to see what i was talking about...so apparently im not THAT crazy for being amuzed by the stupidity on that video. So if you dont like it FUCK OFF , your the one wasting time ANSWERING to a post that you think is garbage. So since its garbage, go back to the hip hop board and talk about 50 cents' new track or whatever. :bowdown:

NMN GOT OWNED !!! about time some one stepped to the plate .....

...first time I've eeever replied on this board but I wanted to thank BOTH of u for the entertainment. Yup, the scene HAS changed and it's sad but if there's NEthang' guaranteed in life, it's change...(even if it IS for the worst but every1's gotta' live what they know best un42nately.)

The girl interviewing should have more knowledge before asking stupid questions..

It's a small thing, but it makes her look stupid and PvD was like.. uh.. not me?!

She asked about his messageboard.. and thought that it was cool for his fans to leave messages..

and I'm not on his site too too often, but I know that he doesn't have a messageboard..

He was like, I don't have one..

STUPID!!

The girl interviewing should have more knowledge before asking stupid questions..

It's a small thing, but it makes her look stupid and PvD was like.. uh.. not me?!

She asked about his messageboard.. and thought that it was cool for his fans to leave messages..

and I'm not on his site too too often, but I know that he doesn't have a messageboard..

He was like, I don't have one..

STUPID!!

yes the interview was lame, but it seemed her main concern is to get as much face time for the camera, the int. seemed secondary, oh well its still a kick to see the clubs and hats off to cp for trying something different. sure the scene has changed, im been clubbin since studio 54 days. but who cares its still as much fun as always. who cares whos at the club or where they are from. its all about the music and the vibe. whenever we go out we have a blast, because we make sure that we do. just dance and get lost in the music. last week at pvd was the best. kid chris this sat will be great also. see ya all there. :type: