Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm just posting here now to acknowledge

that the Yankees suck at this point. So that when they start winning everyone doesn't say I only come around when they're winning.

Anyway, I did see a thread where people were comparing Red Sox stats to Yanks stats and I'd just like to say that I'd take Giambi's 3 HR's over Millar's 0 HR's. I'll take Jeter's .371 BA (5th in the AL) over Renteria's .203 Shit, I'll even take Womack over Bellhorn this season so far. Though I'd say our outfielders are pretty much even stats wise. What's ex-'batting champ' Mueller hittin', like .230? Yeah, I know, its still 'early'

Former juicer Jason Giambi isn't only batting higher than PAPI but he's also got a much higher OBP than him. I believe it's .400-.299. And only one less homerun. Yeah, I know, it's still early.

Yanks are third in the league in hitting behind Tampa Bay(LAUGH) and Baltimore.

Obviously starting pitching has been our big fuck-up so far. We go out and get three guys that are supposed to put us over the top but have yet to do shit. Except maybe Pavano. Our bullpen has been slightly better than the Red Sox. Starting picthing is where the Sox are getting it done. Wake, Clement, Arroyo has been ok, and even David fucking Wells has rebounded. But, we've looked like total flipping crap. I swear it could be 15-1 in the ninth with Wright on the mound and I'd still be alittle jittery. RJ hasn't been RJ, bottom line. Totally not what I expected. I'm officially worried about Mussina. He looks bad. Brown is on the hill tonight. May peace be with Us.

btw, Willis, Beckett, Burnett have been HOLY-FUCKING-SHIT UNBELIEVABLE. See you in the WS.

Asparragus, or whatever-the-hell, what's Pedro up to? On his way to another CY? oh. Benson's looking good, though. Tell Glavine QwestTec says hello.

Garciapopup out for roughly 3 months. I think he was hittin .150 Last year some people were saying he was better than Jeter. k.

Lieber has won his last 9 starts dating back to last season. Wright was supposed to be his replacement. Way to go Yanks!

Tom Gordon, will you please lift your fucking hat up?

Kevin Brown, will you please find a hat that fits? k tyvm

Finally, Clemens will be a Yankee 7/31.

ok peace

Is it me or has everyones bullpen sucked so far?

I think once it gets warm RJ will come around. His fastball is not as powerfull as it should be, but the slider is nasty. Schill is still in spring training so hopefully he will start to pitch like he should.

For a fat guy nobody wanted wells has inpressed me so far, 15 scoreless innings, and he looks less fat then i thought he was.

Yeah I'd say everyone's pen has sucked. Except probably for the Dodgers. And that's what I was thinking about RJ. Hopefully it is indeed the weather. who knows.

Schilling looked good last time out. obviously not where he wants to be but he's progressing. Clement and Wake have been the guys that have looked (at least to me) the best. I swear wakefield could probably pitch another 10 years. like Charlie Hough.

Wells looked like shit his first two starts but since then has been lights out. If he keeps that up he'll be the best FA signing dollar-for-dollar. Still waitin' for Wade Miller though. When's he finally gonna pitch?

he is doing some rehab starts for aa ball. I would like to see the speed of his fastball go up before we bring him up. I heard he has lost 5 mph off his fastball which is not good, mostly with a bad shoulder.

Also with all our starters pitching well why fuck it up. I guess bronson would go to the pen, blaine neal will be gone thank god.

Wake signed a contract that keeps him here for as long as he can pitch club options until he is like 45. I like that guy, took less money to stay here.

We go from lopez last night to kazmir tonight, tough stretch. Lopez didn't even give up an earned run and lost. Hopefully kazmir is off.

he is doing some rehab starts for aa ball. I would like to see the speed of his fastball go up before we bring him up. I heard he has lost 5 mph off his fastball which is not good, mostly with a bad shoulder.

Also with all our starters pitching well why fuck it up. I guess bronson would go to the pen, blaine neal will be gone thank god.

Wake signed a contract that keeps him here for as long as he can pitch club options until he is like 45. I like that guy, took less money to stay here.

We go from lopez last night to kazmir tonight, tough stretch. Lopez didn't even give up an earned run and lost. Hopefully kazmir is off.

not only a bad shoulder is causing his fastball to decline. He is 40 something years old! he is lucky to have a fastball of 90 now!

not only a bad shoulder is causing his fastball to decline. He is 40 something years old! he is lucky to have a fastball of 90 now!

Wade Miller????? dudes not even 30 bro

anyways, he's lost the velocity because he hasnt been throwing for a while, they dont think its going to be a problem and they think the velocity will be there with more work