Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Playing Live on the WOMB.....

b-side

Just wanted to let you know I will be guest hosting a series of shows @ The Womb for a week starting this Saturday (tomorrow)....

Re_Birth_banner_sm.jpg

I will be playing several original & unreleased tracks that I have gathered from around the globe, directly from the artist themselves…

Please tune in one from home / work / wherever you have audio or video streaming capability www.Womb.tv ..

This is my tribute to all those DJs big & small that have supported me musically and with feedback on my mixer. Most likely I will be testing my fist fully functional - engineering sample of the M.505FX... if i don't break it before the shows :hat:

Just wanted to let you know I will be guest hosting a series of shows @ The Womb for a week starting this Saturday (tomorrow)....

Re_Birth_banner_sm.jpg

I will be playing several original & unreleased tracks that I have gathered from around the globe, directly from the artist themselves…

Please tune in one from home / work / wherever you have audio or video streaming capability www.Womb.tv ..

This is my tribute to all those DJs big & small that have supported me musically and with feedback on my mixer. Most likely I will be testing my fist fully functional - engineering sample of the M.505FX... if i don't break it before the shows :hat:

Woot Woot!!!! :pint::love:

Thanks to anyone & everyone who "tuned' in

So far we've done Garage, Disco & Funk (the origins of House), then a Sweeter side of D&B.... Next will be special solo set dedicated to Miami & House..

Miami has completely changed my style and outlook on life & music.

I consider it the best place to live in the United States....

:dj:

So today, Tues 4/26/05 @ 6-8pm I will be going live again but in an ALL house tribute to Miami & House (expect some Deep / Latin / Tribal / progressive beatz)..... Please check it out :) This will be the style I usually play outside of the country...

You call it what you want I call it good music!!!

Muito Bon